Vethars mod application!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yall really be writing how he leaves I've left twice as much as him and yall still +1d me come on guys it's not different really
If you had any idea how many times he left over small things you wouldn't be saying this. Everytime Vethar got PK'd in the past he left the server, everytime he got agitated about some staff issue he left the server, everytime he randomly decided to leave the server he left the server. I can honestly say that this guy probably has left the server more than RDE (if we also include each of his bans as "leaving" the server).
With that being said, the Staff Team is seriously lacking considering last month we had 4 Admins alone while today we only have 4 people above the rank of Moderator (not including Founders). One of our SAs is on LOA and the other is AU so he can't be on much. We need players who strive to become higher staff in the staff team so that we can fill these empty spots up and have every sit able to be taken without having to ask Shepard to stop what hes doing and hop on the server for something very basic.
+1 to Vethar as hes shown he can do the job and even if he leaves the server it doesn't change the fact that the time he will spend on the server leading up to that point will be used assisting other players with sits.

Status
Not open for further replies.