VIP
Player Information
  • Your name: Vethar
  • Your steamID: STEAM_0:0:34428541
  • Your current rank: Non
  • Amount of Warns:Non

Player's Server Information
  • Rank you are applying for: Trial mod
  • Total time with the community (months): I’ve been with reborn for 2-3 years now
  • Current level within the server: Non

Administration Availability
  • What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 12 am - 12 PM
  • What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 5 pm - 1 am

Previous Administrative Experience

Server(s)
  • Coolax gaming, Dc CCRP, Dc SWRP, Reborn gaming, sunrise studios

Position(s)
  • coolax gaming - manager / Server Owner
  • DC CCRP - Admin
  • DC SWRP - Admin / GM
  • Sunrise studios - Staff manager
  • Reborn Gaming - Admin / Head Mod
Time as position(s)
  • Coolax gaming - 1 to 2 years
  • DC CCRP - 3 months
  • DC SWRP - 2.5 months
  • Sunrise Studios - 3-4 weeks
  • Reborn Gaming - A fat while.

Brief overview of the position(s)
  • Coolax gaming - I managed servers i did work such as editing configs, fixing dupes, Fixing server when it breaks, Managing my own staff team, Accepting staff applications.
  • DC CCRP - mainly had to deal with sits and help with suggestions and stuff.
  • DC SWRP - I had to take sits and help plan / make everyday daily. I helped run and build up the Jedi order.
  • Sunrise Studios - I had to run the staff team and make sure staff were doing their jobs. I had to dish out correct punishments for staff who broke rules. As well as fix up the staff part of the forums and accept staff applications.
  • Reborn Gaming - I mainly took sits and helped train newer staff. I gave staff evals and helped come up with new ways to spice up the staff team. I also ran a few events myself such as auctions and helped many other staff run events and help staff events. I had to deal with mods training, Keep track of their promos and progress.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[x]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Vethar], have permission from [Nabe] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[x]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):
Hello and welcome to my staff application man!

So I think you should support my application because I have been loyal to reborn for many years from jvs to Minecraft. I have many years experience being high ranking positions in many games / servers. Back when I was staff I grinded DAILY and helped promote the server to old players to hopefully get them to join back to up the numbers. Now I understand yes I did leave staff a lot back then but I changed that last time I was staff as I grinded to head mod and was active for months. I have also changed my commitment issues and have devolved proper commitment skills. But this is a new ownership and new management so I would like to get a fresh start and prove I have changed my commitment issues!

I would like to become staff to help the growth of the server and player base as much as possible. If giving the chance I would like to be staff / GM to possibly do events like I used too.

REBORN WILL BE REBORN HUUUHUUU
Thanks for reading my app party people !​

Kice

VIP
+1 well written application, has been a great staff member in the past with lots of experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.