Vick the Big Lie Kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Preston

Your Steam ID and/or IGN: Lord Jim STEAM_0:0:67072433

Staff Member who Warned: Vickolas STEAM_0:0:41716780

Warn reason: Solo Raiding and Lying to Staff

What happened?: I was told to warp to zakuul for an unknown reason, upon arrival of zakuul I was greated by a nice Knight and big ol' Vick. Vick decided to make a big situation about it and call my warp a solo raid. I tell him I wasn't here to kill anyone so it isn't a solo raid. He then (with no proof) says I'm lying. I on the other hand can prove I wasn't lying and called him out for it. He grabs me (also fail rp) brings me ontop of zakuul council room and with no hesitation or questions warns me. He proceeds to take me off planet and leaves me without explanation.

Why you should your appeal be accepted?: Because this is clearly a salt moment where I did nothing wrong and was simply trying to warp back. If Vick had not interveined, it would have been no issue and nobody would care.

Any sort of proof(photo,video): Two bystandards

Preston

It would seem that you left out a few details and lied on a small section of this. Upon arriving on Zakuul I asked you what are you doing here, you replied that a Gray told you to come to Zakuul. I asked you why would you, a level 255 Sith, listen to a Gray about whether or not you should go to Zakuul. You didn't really have much of a reply to that, so I informed you that you were solo raiding, since you are on a planet without permission, not on a mission, and not on a raid. You tried to argue about it and claimed that the EE Knight next to me gave you permission to be on Zakuul, right after you claimed that it was a Gray that gave you permission to come to Zakuul. After more arguing you decided to say that I gave you permission to come to Zakuul. I had had enough of you lying and it was obvious you were just there to minge. I warned you and let that be that. Afterwards I talked to the Gray and he said that he joked about you going to Zakuul to overthrow the Emperor and then you warped there. You clearly knew you had no real reason to go to Zakuul and even decided to lie about it instead of just being honest.
You probably shouldn't have posted this in the Accepted section either.

- Dickolas Dan

Preston

It would seem that you left out a few details and lied on a small section of this. Upon arriving on Zakuul I asked you what are you doing here, you replied that a Gray told you to come to Zakuul. I asked you why would you, a level 255 Sith, listen to a Gray about whether or not you should go to Zakuul. You didn't really have much of a reply to that, so I informed you that you were solo raiding, since you are on a planet without permission, not on a mission, and not on a raid. You tried to argue about it and claimed that the EE Knight next to me gave you permission to be on Zakuul, right after you claimed that it was a Gray that gave you permission to come to Zakuul. After more arguing you decided to say that I gave you permission to come to Zakuul. I had had enough of you lying and it was obvious you were just there to minge. I warned you and let that be that. Afterwards I talked to the Gray and he said that he joked about you going to Zakuul to overthrow the Emperor and then you warped there. You clearly knew you had no real reason to go to Zakuul and even decided to lie about it instead of just being honest.
You probably shouldn't have posted this in the Accepted section either.

- Dickolas Dan
Never did I claim that the EE Knight "gave me permission", I never even saw the knights name. Again another big lie by you.

Preston

I mean you can ask Tyr, the EE Knight, if he replies I'm sure he'll say the same thing.
I never even knew tyr had an eternal life, last time i saw him was right beside me in the dc room. I dont get why you are lying but you should really cut it out.

Tyr

VIP
-1 You're level 255 and should know the rules better, and you lied about saying i told you to come to zakuul

Seeing by the new name of this post in an unprofessional and non serious matter why should we consider this a serious warn appeal

Reactions: Tyr

Papi

VIP
-1 Why do people think going to a planet without the intention of killing someone isnt solo raiding, If you go to a planet without permission and you are not on a mission or a valid raid you are solo raiding. rules were broken and then you tried to cover up your mistakes by trying to alter or lie about the truth, you've played enough to know the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.