Vickolas Van's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Staff Application

Player Information
Your name: Dickolas Dan/Vickolas Van/Zickolas Zan/Pickolas Pan
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:41716780
Your current rank: Legacy Donor
Amount of Warns: 1 (False warn that Arorous never removed)

Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for: Super Admin
Total time with the community (months): No idea
Current level within the server: 0

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 5:30PM CST-12:00AM CST
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 8:00AM CST-4:00AM CST

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s): GiClan (CS:GO TTT server), McTopia (Minecraft), and Reborn Gaming (Garry's Mod JvS)
Position(s): Moderator, Moderator, and Senior Admin
Time as position(s): 1 Year on the TTT Server (The Server died), 4 years on the Minecraft Server (The Server closed), and for the JvS I was Staff for a bit over a year I think (I left because I kept getting upset over how things were handled and the server was dying)
Brief overview of the position(s): As a moderator on McTopia, I kept watch over the server by keeping an eye out for dupers, hackers, people who abuse their powers, and general rule breakers and punished them accordingly based off of the severity of the action and past experiences with the player (such as having to warn them about something beforehand.) As a moderator on GiClan TTT, I generally kept the server clean of scripters, wallers, and aimbotters while making sure the rounds ran well. As my time as Staff on Reborn I ensured that anyone who needed help received it. I took sits for whitelisting, handled RDMs, dealt with cases of harassment, took care of scripters, spawned in items for people from the donation store, handled PKs, and just generally made sure the rules were being followed. I held no bias during my sits and even warned/banned my own friends if they broke the rules because it would be wrong for me not to. (I copied and pasted this from my previous apps because nothing changed)
Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[X]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Dickolas Dan/Pickolas Pan/Zickolas Zan/Vickolas Van], have permission from [The Server Owner I guess] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[X]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):

I feel as though I'm more qualified for this position than other players because I'm stupidly obsessed with this server, its community, and making sure people aren't wronged. I have enough experience with the server to know how to handle minges, rule breakers, abusers, loop holers, corrupt Staff, and lazy Staff when I see them. I feel as though I am mature enough to have little to no bias when it comes to enforcing the rules and dealing with my own friends if and when they do something wrong. I have my doubts that everything is going to get setup smoothly and the Staff will actually do their jobs and not abuse, so I am going to attempt to steal Super Admin before it is too late so that I can be in a spot where I can guide people to doing the right thing. I understand this is a major power grab and you're absolutely fucking right it is. You boys better be ready for some debates at Staff Meetings

Vethar

VIP
+3 due to the fact you were a god tier staff member who did all the sits unbiased and trained many staff.

Also I don't think we are going to be having super admins for awhile lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.