Vivian's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaffa

VIP
+2 You role play well, Not seem any toxicity from you. Hopefully you get a chance to prove yourself. best of luck.

Oat man

-1 just recently they went to there sith to avoid a punishment that I gave them I don't want staff that breaks rules

-1 just recently they went to there sith to avoid a punishment that I gave them I don't want staff that breaks rules
Are you talking about that time you gave me meditation? I converted so I didn't have to deal with the punishments you were giving me and I was not looking forward to being put back to Padawan.

Last edited:

Oat man

Are you talking about that time you gave me meditation? I converted so I didn't have to deal with the punishments you were giving me and I was not looking forward to being put back to Padawan.
Yes and switching lives to avoid punishment is against the rules

Cruen

-1 I honestly feel like you are a bit too mingy for staff right now, and you did drop everything very suddenly last time because you got bored

-1 I honestly feel like you are a bit too mingy for staff right now, and you did drop everything very suddenly last time because you got bored
I didn't drop staff because I got "bored," I dropped it because I was going to be busy with school because I am now taking college classes. It was my first year doing it and i thought it was going to be super time consuming to do so I dropped it. Things have slowed down and I have time and I want to help out again. So here I am again back on Reborn.

Status
Not open for further replies.