Vladmir's GM App (Ported from old Forums)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game Master Application

Steam name: Snapcatmedatpusi
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:33570202
Ingame name(s): Vladmir, Snapcatmedatpusi
Current play time: Around 400+ Hours
Time in Garry’s Mod: 3250Hrs
Amount of warns:2

Previous Gamemaster/Event making Experience: GM-LittleNerd's HL2RP, GM-Reckoning MilitaryRP
Server(s): LittleNerd's HL2RP, ReckoningRP
Time as position:Combined about 2 years

(Check off the answer you choose with a “x”.)

Would you consider yourself an good builder?
[ x] yes
[ ] no

Experience with Garry’s Mod construction and NPC control: Extensive, I've been playing this game for a while, from sandbox to darkRP I have worked with building since I bought the game.

Are you able to create a cohesive story?
[x ] yes
[ ] no

Experience with the creation of storylines, and knowledge of star wars lore: I've played all the games, Read most of the comics. I love to write and can come up with some creative shit.

Have you ever assisted in an event on Reborn in the past?
[x ] yes
[ ] no
If so how many times?
[7]

Can you work well with others to plan and execute an event?
[ x] yes
[ ] no

As a game master what do you desire to do? (ie: Build, create story, etc.): Mainly creating stories

Plan an event (story based or building based):
The Council has gathered many Jedi for a daunting task, one that cannot be solved peacefully or through the means of diplomacy...

Long ago the first individuals who could use the force formed a group by the name of The Order of Dai Bendu. They are believed to be the embryo of the Jedi Order itself, It is said that they were the ones who brought the force here to Tython. Along with them they brought the Ki'shola, a relic of immense power that could increase one's knowledge of the force ten fold. Understanding the danger it could present if the relic was manipulated the council at the time took one glance at the relic and deemed it right to be sealed away. Throughout the council everyone was in agreement that the relic held too much power, all but three individuals.

These three Masters, bickered at the thought and gave a point that the relic could improve the Jedi. It was put to a vote to seal away the relic, or keep it. The vote went towards sealing it away and the council made preparations. The three Masters in the night devised a plan to steal the relic and keep it among themselves increasing their power until they could hold no more. Ultimately the power of the dark side was also held in this relic and was tempting the three.
The three Jedi waited until night and stole the relic running off into the woods. Immediately the next morning the council sent a dispatch of Knights to capture the relic.

Three days and three nights pass until one Knight who was heavily wounded returns and tells the council of the atrocities the masters have committed. Meanwhile the three masters have been arguing over who can keep the relic for himself, They split the relic into 3 and go their separate ways....

Or so we were taught...

The reason I have gathered you here today is because while on a brief patrol the republic noticed a strange growth coming from one of the caves on Yavin
we sent a group of Consulars to explore and take notes on it, seemingly being nothing until one of the Consulars noticed a plate of Xonolite, something very unusual to be on the planet of Yavin.
Upon further investigation he found a large stone door that has the same insignia as the Ki'Shola. This is too much of a coincidence to not be true. We need you to go open the door and find the relic pieces if they are there.

(This event would have many choices and a Parts system in which one person would be voted as engineer)

Opening the door would lead to a fight with ancient droids in the first room, nothing special a few crates(+1Parts).
in the first room will be 3 different doors, each leading down a path to the relic pieces.

Pulling on the levers for the left and front door, they will not open.

Pulling on the lever for the right door will open it into a vast area with more droids and a ancient protocol droid.

You have 2 options here
1- Destroy the droid and take his parts +2Parts
2- Repair the droid -1Parts

If option one is chosen a large door will open with 2 mini-boss droids that will have 10k hp each. You can scrap these droids for more parts

If option two is chosen the droid will talk to you and tell you a little bit about the area, He'll also give you scrap metal +1Parts
He will also offer his help in the rest of the raid. Keeping him alive(5k hp) will allow you to get the secret ending.

To get to the next room, either the droid can assist you and open the door himself.
OR if you killed the droid you can hack into the door with parts -1Parts

The rooms is pretty empty, except for a bacta tube with a humanoid inside and a control console. It looks like he has one of the artifacts
Interacting with the console will bring up 3 different actions
1. Open
2. Recycle Bacta- Boss gets x2 Hp
3. (Requires 2 Parts) Target a body part to sabotage Head- Boss loses 10%Hp|Arms- Boss cannot heavy attack| Legs- Boss cannot sprint but will use force pull

After you kill the boss you will take the first part of the relic and head back to the center room to open the right door this time.

Entering the room you find many decaying corpses and large hulking figures you must defeat.
You can search the crates for +2 parts.

The door only opens after you kill everything in the room.

As you're about to enter the room you feel strange as if your force powers were nullified/OR The droid will tell you about the next room and reveal a supply cache with health and armor.(Force Heal)/(Force Armor)

Upon entering this room there is an elaborate turret system that lines the ceiling and a singular man with half a face meditating upon a raised section of flooring.

He awakes as soon as you are in range and begins to attack you. About halfway through the fight he will rise into the air and activate the turret system.

You can deactivate the turret by going to the console behind where he originally was. If you're a real scavenger you can scrap each turret for a total of +4Parts

You grab the relic and head into the center room once more, although this time, both doors shut and the room turns black.

If you have the droid he exclaims this as the final master having the most powerful piece of the relic and that he is siphoning the power from the other two.

If you do not open the door in time the final boss will have much more health.

This door will lead down a long hallway to a door and a console in the front. The console offers 3 things.
1- Open the door[open]
2- [requires 5 parts]Overload Circuitry [defenses offline]
3- Present Offering[???]-you will lose one party member but reduce the bosses health by 20% This party member will reincarnate at the end of the boss fight.

Upon entering the room you will engage the final boss if the droid is still alive he will be force pushed into a room in which players cannot enter he is forced out.
The boss has a stage trigger when he reaches 50% hp he will spawn shadows(Antlions)
after he is defeated congrats you just quelled the threat of the relic ever falling into the wrong hands.
If the droid is still alive he will emerge from his room, Exclaiming you killed his master he is fully upgraded and will begin to assault the group.(Secret Ending)

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on Gamemasters
[ x]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, Vladmir, have permission from Foxes/Mace Windu to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any Gamemaster position in the future.
[x ]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players?:
I've been active on the server for quite awhile as I am Jedi Council. Furthermore after my 1st application I have been putting much more effort into increasing my reputation and learning about the events with gamemasters. Even if I am not needed for an event I always volunteer to help. I am a relaxed person for the most part but as we all have our downsides I can get annoyed and turn into a rude motherfucker. I like to write and host little things for other people which is one of the many reasons I want to be gamemaster. One failed application did nothing but increase my resolve to become a GM. Other than that i'll tell you about myself. I work as a Network Technician for Walmart HQ where I support keeping the servers, websites and portals open for them to use.

*** Keep note I ported this from the old forums from a suggestion by Scary it is currently +3 link-https://reborn-gaming-servers.enjin.com/forum/m/39082913/viewthread/32123718-vladmirs-gm-app ***

F

Funkle

Neutral, Not much effort in to player interview but i have not been on the server much myself due to a loa but when i was i didnt see you much

Luna

VIP
-2 Fix you're player interview make it longer put more detail in it and fix you're activity I have only seen you once, fix all this and I might change it

Cruen

-2 All of the issues I have had with you before remain in my mind. This being low activity, both in game and Ts and a general immaturity, as well as the issues Luna stated. I do not think you will be ready for GM anytime soon.

Phaze

VIP
-1 I think that my experience with you has not been good but i bet if i get to know you it might change my mind but I'm going have to - you.

I was gonna neutral because of the reasons stated by everyone else, but I'm gonna have to -1 because I haven't seen you as active since you rejoined Sith. This could be an issue with my sleeping schedule or timezones or whatever, but I don't see you in the TS or In game as often anymore.

You were very active as a Jedi but I’m a sith that’s on every day and I have 0 clue who tf you are
I’ve never seen you on as a sith

Status
Not open for further replies.