void

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caitlyn

Reconsidering this, if the force ability naturally does that. As a new player, there is no flipping way I'm going to know if it's exploiting or not. Because the burnout specific rule was removed there is no indication it's not allowed. I can see an exception for either just removing the force ability, or re-adding the rule about burnout.

The argument is we shouldn't add specifics to exploiting. but honestly, this is something that seems required I think most exploits can be common sense and judged by Admin+, but when it comes to something like this or healing those with full health to get XP I think there should be some specifics. You don't even have to label it as an exploit, fire automatically hurts NPC's like this naturally and is apart of the game. Just like how bhopping is apart of the game naturally. Just make a rule about it saying it's not ALLOWED, but don't consider it an "exploit" I think that would be the simplest fix. The wording of the rules is important, that way nobody can find loopholes.

Caitlyn

Also you are able to Copy and Paste from the rules Doc as that was changed last meeting, but yeah big -2 for my reasons stated above ^^

Tyr

VIP
Lmao, this guy Packrat he keeps breaking rules he ARDMed me and another guy yesterday and now i see him making a report on someone....

Rde Ren

he wouldn't of know plus packrat instead of telling him anything said "your fucked" and "dont worry about it"

Status
Not open for further replies.