Voss's ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't there a way to see if I was spending money during that time and if anything this is a huge lesson to go to the afk room lol

Cloak

VIP
Well I honestly don't understand why he was banned. If you're the type of person who spends a lot of time in front of those machines you should know that sometimes it says "nobody" on who uses it, and even then you can't play on it. If he was using any form of cheat why is there no evidence that he did so? The whole situation right now is just turning into a he said she said because there is no one else to tell you otherwise.

I say +1 for full unban

Tubbs

Well I honestly don't understand why he was banned. If you're the type of person who spends a lot of time in front of those machines you should know that sometimes it says "nobody" on who uses it, and even then you can't play on it. If he was using any form of cheat why is there no evidence that he did so? The whole situation right now is just turning into a he said she said because there is no one else to tell you otherwise.

I say +1 for full unban
How would there be evidence of hik pressing the interact key with ascript other thannwhat I stated 2 times now of, there wss no one around and the machine was going up.
Well, wish there wear hardcore evidence, not he saw/Said what. I feel 2 days was a bit over kill.
It was a 2 day because ben kicked him before for a similar problem.

Honestly though the bans almost over just wait 24 hrs.

How would there be evidence of hik pressing the interact key with ascript other thannwhat I stated 2 times now of, there wss no one around and the machine was going up.

Honestly though the bans almost over just wait 24 hrs.
Ben kicked me for being afk outside afk zone I was not farming

Please just check the logs with my currency if I was farming you guys would see my credits going down. I had some where around 1,000,000 to 1,030,000 when I went afk now I believe I got banned around 4:30 (eastern ) If ik how often payday for my 200 was I could do the math and give u guys a rough estimate about how much I should have

It was clearly a misunderstanding with no evidence for or against him I’m sure he learned his lesson and will go in the afk room next time, he’s already had a 1 day ban and there’s only 24 hours left just unban the guy, Ben never kicked him for farming machines he said himself he kicked him for being afk next to the machine not using it. So those 2 situations are unrelated

I saw you yesterday infront of the machine u were afk yes but not spinning it so I believe you + I really dont get some of tubbs decisions as staff so im gonna have to +1.

Not trying to attack tubbs here I just think if anything 2 days for even this is a bit much. also saying the ban is almost over just wait it out is extremely unfair he wants to play on the server and got an unfair ban time I feel as if thats a bit unfair. You can ban anyone with that thought process for 2 days and it makes there application irrelevant.

"

Honestly though the bans almost over just wait 24 hrs. "

I saw you yesterday infront of the machine u were afk yes but not spinning it so I believe you + I really dont get some of tubbs decisions as staff so im gonna have to +1.

Not trying to attack tubbs here I just think if anything 2 days for even this is a bit much. also saying the ban is almost over just wait it out is extremely unfair he wants to play on the server and got an unfair ban time I feel as if thats a bit unfair. You can ban anyone with that thought process for 2 days and it makes there application irrelevant.

"

Honestly though the bans almost over just wait 24 hrs. "
The 24 hours isnt a problem for me i can wait but i would like it removed from my record as it could effect my staff application. Also i qould have to agree with tubbs for the ban time of 2 days because sith the amount of money i had about 1.03 mill at the time it would have been unfair to other players due to the fact some players literally spend hours there trying to win. I feel like something like this is robbing from other players cuz you are not giving them access to the machine. How ever i wouldve like there to be more digging into the situation as i was not farming at all nor have i ever used the command console for anything besides the kill and stopsound command. Also idk how it would even be possible to farm the slots i was not directly infront of them i was to the most left double or nothing im nor sure or not but i believe that is put of range of the closest slot machine. Ben did kick me from the same spot the day before but not for farming because i was infront of double or nothing it would have been way more ovious and ben would have seen it. Ive been with this server foe a long time ive gotten to know lots of the ztaff and try helping out wirh suggestions i would never do anything to harm the server .

I am also confused at what was seen as the proof first it was said the slots were moving and then it was just the numbers going up on the machine

Status
Not open for further replies.