Warn appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZoZo

Eh, The way it was going most people were yelling at you to turn off your mic, you never turned it off, granted I probably could of just pulled you somewhere and told you not to do it, but I was complained to for a couple hours about you mic spamming right as I got on the server, I went to you and told you to not to it or I'd warn you, I gave you a verbal first and then when everyone was out at tat I was also there and heard you like whistling or some shit and people were telling you to knock it off, then you got angry they were yelling at you and then held your mic all the way to the CC when the EE or whoever it was at the time was being captured. In the end it's up to Vickolas if he wants to remove the warn, I did my job the way I was told to do it.

Oat man

Eh, The way it was going most people were yelling at you to turn off your mic, you never turned it off, granted I probably could of just pulled you somewhere and told you not to do it, but I was complained to for a couple hours about you mic spamming right as I got on the server, I went to you and told you to not to it or I'd warn you, I gave you a verbal first and then when everyone was out at tat I was also there and heard you like whistling or some shit and people were telling you to knock it off, then you got angry they were yelling at you and then held your mic all the way to the CC when the EE or whoever it was at the time was being captured. In the end it's up to Vickolas if he wants to remove the warn, I did my job the way I was told to do it.
BTW I cant whistle so and I was joking around with just some guy at the start of the day no one cared you just went past and said dont do that

C

Charger_AU

Accepted

I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt here Oat Man. In the future if you're being disruptive/in a loud area staff will always have to option to mute/gag until it's your turn to speak (if you're in a loud environment and you can't type very quickly). Contact a staff member in-game to have your warning removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.