warn appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rde Ren

Your Steam ID and/or IGN: Rde STEAM_0:0:186748471

Staff Member who Warned: alph

Warn reason: disobeying staff

What happened?: I was pming alph and he told me to stop and I was upset and he knew I was. He never said that I would be warned or brought me into a sit

Why you should your appeal be accepted?: Alph didn't bring me into a sit and didn't say anything with staff would happen if I kept pming him.

Any sort of proof(photo, video): only logs

Loody

VIP
herehttps://imgur.com/a/Dn160XO
told you to stop 10+ times.you have your warning to stop i shouldnt have to bring you in a sit when i tell you to stop 10+ times

-1 don’t try and play that he didn’t take me into a sit crap, you were spamming a admin and we’re told 10 times to stop, it’s common sense what he do if you didn’t listen. Try owning up 2 what you did for once and I’ll change my vote

Estrella

-1 This just proves your report on Arata was kind of fucked up too. You need to be banned at this point in my honest opinion because this is occurring too often with yourself.

P

Pump

-1 too many victim cards, ran out. Can’t realy feel bad since he warned you 10+ times

-2 I don't want to sound like I am beating a dead horse or anything but a staff member doesn't always have to bring you into a sit and like the screenshot Loody had posted he was telling you multiple times to stop this is just like the same incident you had with me with not leaving staff alone after the staff member had told you to stop.

Vethar

VIP
I understand where this toxicnes came from. You tried helping us OT but everyone who called assist turned and killed you just for fun.
I’ll stay neutral as always but I do understand why you were toxic.

Hopefully some day you can come back and play :)
But at the moment it’s not looking good...

They all have good points...

Also just saying before it happens... let’s not be toxic let’s keep the toxic level down a little :).

Status
Not open for further replies.