Not open for further replies.
Your Steam ID and/or IGN:
Champion Chang / 76561198416070470
Staff Member who Warned:
Master Wyvern Cadev
Warn reason:
RDM
What happened?:
While in the community center after a auction i was in a group of people and chatting and while talking someone heavied me. the guy who heavied me was a friend and he said oh shit u can take damage in here. Then another guy came and hit me and i took damage again because he wanted to see if i took damage. During all of this Wyvern said to stop but we didn't hear him since it was a decently sized group and alot of poeple were taking. Then when i went and heavied my friend who was the only person i hit Wyvern said to stop and i stopped as soon as i was able too with gmod being real laggy. He then started typing and during that i stopped attacking my friend and he froze and warned me.
Why you should your appeal be accepted?:
I wasn't intending to RDM anyone i only hit my friend because he hit me and i bet u he didnt care either. I understand it was a no combat zone but not being able to hear him say stop and still getting a warn anyway just bothers me.
Any sort of proof(photo,video):
N/A
P.S. I was reading the comments on the staff report which was meant as a warn appeal im sorry. Wyvern apparently said i hit other people in the group which is why i got warned even tho when i got hit and chased my friend to hit him back i was close enough from the group to hear them, but not hit them

Status
Not open for further replies.