Warn Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pallox

VIP
Any warn appeal that is created not using this template will be ignored until it is changed to the correct format.

Your Steam ID and/or IGN: Pallox

Staff Member who Warned: Sloth

Warn reason: Bhop

What happened?: I bhopped then he told me dont do that and I said ok, sit over. He called me aids after I ran away from him when chasing me so I said you only wanted to warn me because you couldn't get my xp but you cant so you suck and warned me like 2 minutes after the initial sit because he got upset that I called him out

Why you should your appeal be accepted?: Because he warned me because he was upset after he already gave me a sit. If you are going to make a decision you shouldn't change it because of a totally different situation and because you got your panties in a wad

Any sort of proof(photo,video): no

Last edited:
  • hahaa
Reactions: Tyr

Spectre8105

+1, maybe if it was a "toxic" warn it'd be fine, but warning for the bhop after already taking the sit is kind of stupid

I mean, if he warned you after already ending the sit and giving you a verbal, a warn shouden't of been put into place. Like Spectre said, if it was a "toxic" or "diss" warn then ok. Shouden't warn on things already dealt with +1

Sloth

Ok, so checking the forms now, I wanted to use this as a statement because I have seen hIM Bhop. At the same time, i was chasing him on tAt, and I was in ts with him, and I said like hay come on man, and he then said you could not warn me if you wanted to so I did plane as that he wanted to be a dick about me letting him off with a verbal so I gave him a formal warning. and realize It was only about 10 seconds after I told him not to do it.

Pallox

VIP
ima be real spectre, sloth's response kinda sounded like oat man speaking.
I bhopped as a joke in ts then he said something like how he was staff and he had could do whatever so I started taunting him because it was his first day as staff and he was warning literally everyone. Then I said that he is really warn hungry right now, he says you know what I guess I am then warned me like 2 minutes after the initial verbal of "Hey don't bhop"

Sloth

pallox I never said that I could do whatever all I was doing was fighting you on that then I let you off with a verbal then you wanted to be a dick about it so i gave you the warning for bhop I admit i was in the wrong for that since it was after the fact and it should of been for toxicity

Pallox

VIP
pallox I never said that I could do whatever all I was doing was fighting you on that then I let you off with a verbal then you wanted to be a dick about it so i gave you the warning for bhop I admit i was in the wrong for that since it was after the fact and it should of been for toxicity
even if it was for toxicity, ts and the server are 2 different punishment systems

Status
Not open for further replies.