Your steamID: STEAM_0:0:73477209
Your current rank: VIP
Amount of Warns: 0

Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for: Moderator
Total time with the community (months): 4.5 years
Current level within the server: 100 on 2 lives

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): Available all times, usually on from 5 PM to 3 AM EST
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): Same as weekdays

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s):
Position(s):
Time as position(s):
Brief overview of the position(s):
No previous staff experience on Garry’s Mod, and though I have been staff on a few Minecraft servers in the past, those positions are not anything worthy of note.
Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of the requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[x]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, Weewooicus, have permission from Nabe to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[x]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):
Personally, I am someone who is mature and patient, which are traits that I believe are needed as a staff member. I have also been a player on Reborn for many years now and as such, I am well acquainted with multiple staff members as it stands, so I am aware of the responsibilities that come with being one. Furthermore, I know I can make unbiased decisions in a fair manner and I do not take any responsibility lightly. I am also very active, I get on the server mostly every day for multiple hours, as well as during times when fewer staff members are able to get on. As an older player, I know the rules well and I also know the severity of punishments that they entail when they are broken. I have experience in leadership positions in the server, and I try to help enhance other players' experiences as much as possible, and I try to make sure that everyone feels welcome.
I know very well how important it is to prioritize the player experience, and as a staff member, I could assist in doing so far more efficiently. While I was previously hesitant to apply for moderator in the past, even going so far as denying a staff position in 1.0, I am now resolved in the fact that I want to see this community grow, as it has been a large part of my life at this point. I could go on more, but the main point I want to convey is that I am a mature player that has spent a large amount of time in this community and as such, I would like to give back and assist as much as possible as a member of the staff team.

Ronnie

Owner
+3 | I am excited to see what such a reputable, mature, and responsible player can do for this server as a member of our staff team.

Status
Not open for further replies.