What Company Should I Buy A PC From?

If you’re budget I’d 3-6k don’t go for the Alienware I suggested I’d go for a more custom built pc like other ppl suggested I only got Alienware cause I was on a $2k budget

Bones

Honestly, if you got a budget of 3k - 6k you would be WAAAY better off building your own PC. Just do a little research and watch one of the MANY guides on youtube on how to build a PC by like LinusTechTips or JayzTwoCents. If you build your own, you enjoy it and respect the PC a WHOLE lot more, and save a good chunk of money!

With the current prices of GFX Cards from all these hungry bitcoin miners my opinion is to buy prebuilt. Even though its not always the best option, Newegg has some great and relatively cheap prebuilds with great specs. Just look and make sure all the parts on a prebuild are to your liking.

Highlord Miles

Founder
VIP
If you don't want to build it, Origin PC is a good and Ironside Computers is also good. You can choose the specs you want without having to worry about compatibility or setting it up, they do it for you.

If you have knowledge of how to build a PC or you want to learn, I would custom build it, and use pcpartpicker to help you build it to figure out compatibility. Make sure when you buy a part to keep that warranty on hand just incase you get a part that is faulty, happened to me.

Cloak

VIP
NZXT should be really good aswell. You can pretty much do the same as Miles stated but it's also kind of depending on what you want your PC to be good at, if it's for gaming or streaming.