What has Happened ?

Ego

VIP
Now before I go into it I want to thank reborn for reopening their servers and doing there best to make sure it runs smoothly and attempting to fix the economy and the new ways of making money and getting crystals but with that also has come at the cost of the roleplay aspect of the game. Now the main way of gaining crystals if ur entirely new to the server is by mining or farming zombies that spawn every 100 seconds which is in all fairness seems fine for now but the problem comes with the mining aspect of the game I understand its early stages and there will be flaws but currently, the only thing that seems to be happening is nerfing across the board to mining and the quest objectives aren't changing so it's 500 iron to complete the creating a crystal quest but new players are only getting +3 iron and only 1 shard per hit so that quest alone takes about 15mins which isn't bad but as a sort of beginner quest is kinda nuts but that's not really my main issue because crystal crafting and stuff like that is almost a sort of side task my main problem is the roleplay... oh reborn what has happened (ps this is coming from a sith only point of view) new acolytes having to wait 15+ mins to be trained, Dark council and apprentices look the same so there's no immersion, only real rp that seems to go on is raid this event that now im not saying these arent fun but its repetative the only really really cool events are the raids which take time and effort but now a days the events are basically PvP but with an objective or PvE killing some NPC's and the raids are litterally just sith killing jedi and then jedi killing sith no real rp other than PvPing on each others home land theres no holocron stealing or anything. Now I understand fully this isn't a serious RP server but its not even a semi-serious RP server either it's more of just an RP server where u can choose to RP or not and that's fine but I remember the old reborn that actually wanted it to be an RP server and not just a server where Jedi kill sith day in day out there was task's there were Holocron raids the bowing to upper ranks were enforced exiles happened more often for actions against the sith there was more immersion u could tell the difference between Dark Council and Fellow sith you knew who was on top like the emperor and his hand and his voice now this is just simply opinion of mine I do not hate reborn and I will continue to play I just wanna See what ur opinions on this are Leave them below how do u feel about the server as right now it really doesn't feel like RP its more of an afk mining simulator or event farming as a reminder though Im not saying there aren't good aspects of these things it is just an opinion and as a final thank you to reborn for opening there servers when they didnt need to and I know its into an early release so things are still rocky but all im saying is I miss the 3.0 days and im sure some of the OG's do to

Just to go over my points for Oil <3 I also entirely understand this is a re-release but I wish you would take the full time to read through and leave an opinion below
👑 the main way of gaining crystals if ur entirely new to the server is by mining or farming zombies that spawn every 100 seconds which is in all fairness seems fine for now
👑 Dark Council look the exact same as apprentices with even no exception to the Emperors hand, voice or wrath
👑 The pure lack of RP its just Jedi vs Sith PVP everywhere with raids just being PVP on each others home planet no Holocron raids or anything events are either PvP on another platform or PvE the pve ones are good and different and the sort of random fun game ones are fine the events are rather good tbh

👑Nerfs to resources makes the beginner quests too long as the requirements of those have no been changed Idk if they can be tho I'm not a dev

Last edited:
make suggestions on how to fix shit, not just whine and complain. exactly how the hell are we suppose to reward rp. we're not gonna have staff 24/7 checking logs for /mes and giving money or xp for it.

Oil

VIP
most rp is done within org/ faction trials so like inq or just going for lord to darth

Ego

VIP
make suggestions on how to fix shit, not just whine and complain. exactly how the hell are we suppose to reward rp. we're not gonna have staff 24/7 checking logs for /mes and giving money or xp for it.
Anazati Its purely an opinion you dont need to read this or even listen to it and Idk what ur current situation is It was purely an opinion that i wanted to post you can delete it if it offends you

Ego

VIP
most rp is done within org/ faction trials so like inq or just going for lord to darth
Ye but I'm talking about RP overall Yano Like I see the BB doing stuff like mission which is usually just going kill this guy and then report back inq IDK about from what I see is its capturing and torturing them and maybe converting them which is cool and Royal guard you can't really change they have always done their job I'm not having a go either at the Faction leaders are they are doing a good job.
I just wanna hear ur opinions but if we really want to make a change I can put ideas down or Dm them to and admin or something

Last edited: