What is going on?? why is x demoted!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caitlyn

I think ive come to realize that the whole community is toxic lol

EDIT: and partly an emotionless piece of shit. and yes I will shit talk you if yall gonna shit on shepard. n

Estrella

Okay, then, just as a suggestion. Not as a toxic comment. Maybe you should leave us to our own endeavors in that case. So you don't get intertwined in our 'toxicity'

Tupac

EDIT: and partly an emotionless piece of shit. and yes I will shit talk you if yall gonna shit on shepard. n
Yes, the community has always been a degree of toxic yes. But I don't know the last few 6-7 months the Toxicity has been heightened. Still a mystery.

Estrella

No one shat at Shepard. everyone loves Shepard... Someone else is a different story.

Dude you came in the channel just to say, "You all fucked up"

This on so many levels

Don't get me wrong Shep's done alot for me, but from what I've seen or heard he runs this as a business your "shenanigans" have seemed to cost Shepard some major grief he didn't need, before you start spewing your not a shittalker and all that take a look at whats happened this past few months. How many times have you been demoted compared to these two. When do you think the last needs to be the last time?

Faerie

VIP
Shepard if we are hurting your feelings sorry but you knew there would be this reaction and you should've locked the post immediately.

Whiskey

Wait if you demoted anazti who do I call a retard for not fixing the climb swep. I guess I can resort to Shepard. So @Shepard i fixed climb since you a retard

Status
Not open for further replies.