Whiskey's Resignation

Whiskey

So, time for me to step down. I've been here for over 2 years being staff and gamemaster. It has always been a great experience for me here, meeting new people and making friends, but now I have lost interest in playing on the server, so I don't want to take a spot that someone else deserves more than my inactive ass. Always been a good time playing on the server helping out the community, but my time on the server has come to an end.

I will of course still be in Teamspeak and doing the Custom Classes and stuff like that. Just can't be staff due to school ramping up and Destiny 2 taking up my life. If you do have any questions about staff issues I will still be happy to answer them. I might get on the server every once in a while to either do some testing or to have some fun.

I want to thank Reborn Gaming and the community for the great times I had and the many experiences I got to go through inside this community. I won't be making a list since I appreciate all of you, and some get mad if I don't put them on a list. Good luck Reborn.

IROCONIAN

Like whoa, i mean what are we gonna do now schhooob?

Whiskey you always been a cool hand luke and super mysterious.

good journey Whiskey

masters-of-the-universe-1158081-1280x0.jpeg.jpg

Yo, what the fuck whiskey. You were supposed to Defeat the inactivity not join them! You were always fun to be around and just a generally good guy when you don't scream at me for joining your TS channel.

Sucks to see you go, you were actually a really good staff member and a really good friend to the community. See you around to annoy you or something.