Why Dwanye's a stupid fucking bitch.

kope

God I fucking hate Dwayne. Ever since I joined this server, he's been a stupid little shit. Originally, Arorous introduced us, and he was quite a swell guy. Perhaps even a cool dude, maybe even described as chill perchance. However, this all changed when this stupid fucking troglodyte, single digit IQ cunt refused to interact with me after I stole his red buff twice in a friendly game of Smite. This sparked a rivalry between us. This brain dead fucking primate has gotten so enraged over such a simple thing, I can't imagine how he must handle other things. Dwayne is the type of man to beat his wife over stubbing his toe. This stupid hotheaded piece of shit is so quick to anger it baffles me. Our interactions following weren't any better. This stupid cunt had the audacity to refer to big papa Arorous as "my keeper" and call me a twink. Dwayne if you read this, I am formally challenging you to a match of genital jousting. Being the coward you are, you will likely not accept this, but for any onlookers this is proof of Dwayne's incompetence and cowardice. This fucking retard had the sheer gall to call me, a 6'3" man of pure muscle and raw power, a twink. This enrages me to the point of pure anger. I have left many-a dent in my walls from the sheer rage I feel whenever I interact with this cuck. Dwayne, if you read this, you are a bitch, a coward, and above all else, a stupid fucking bed-wetting twink.

Attachments

• dwaynes fucking retarded.jpg
    dwaynes fucking retarded.jpg
    297.5 KB · Views: 42

Rightpop

Sounds like someone lost a hardcore search and destroy match on modern warfare to a kid with a riot shield, kali sticks, and stun nades