With the resurgence of the server, why not bring back spies?

Imagine this; Three new Padawans come to the Jedi Temple one day, they spend weeks training up to become official Jedi Masters, working hard in their orgs, and eventually their efforts are noticed by the council and, one by one, they all begin to get placed on the Jedi Council to help their order best.
Once things start getting tough, the Grandmaster decides it is best to step down and let a new person take up the mantle to lead the order to further greatness. One of those three padawans that came to the temple all that time ago is nominated, and by just enough votes, manages to take the position of Grandmaster of the Jedi Order.
Then, as he takes it, he brings in complete chaos, allowing all sith permission to warp freely to Tython, stating no Jedi are allowed to attack the sith as they're massacred by the dozens. The Jedi that fight back are considered traitors, and are treated as such. Once that time has passed, the Grandmaster wipes the council, then resigns from his throne, and returns to his home, the same home the other two padawans are from, and the home that they all will return to as heroes; Korriban.

This narrative cannot happen in the current state of Reborn Gaming. There's too many anti-powergaming going on, not enough rp, yadda yadda yadda you've heard all of that so many times before.

What I propose is a reintroduction of spies, but not limited by the rules of the server. A lift on the ban of spies being allowed in leader/council positions on factions. It adds an extra layer of uncertainty and suspicion revolving around players entering new factions, and adds an interesting route for a faction to go down in the event that the narrative listed above becomes a reality; What if a Sith Lord did take control of the Jedi Order? Naturally the response after the chaos is that a new order would be formed after the destruction, an order more reactionary, or perhaps more wise, depending on who stepped into the power vacuum.

I have some ideas on how to keep it restricted, but still existing. Below I will list the ideas I've come up with:

1: Limit spies in orders to one spy per faction. This allows the orders to not get completely clustered with spies, yet still allows the feature to continue.

2: Remove this line from the rules - "[x] Jedi council AND dark council can not RP as a spy or do any spy activity, those found doing so will be punished"

3: Only Dark Council/Jedi Council/Eternal Council can send out spies, and they have to get permission from one of the staff members in charge of handling such a thing.

These are the main ideas I've come up with for how to get this added and how to make it work, if you have more suggestions please comment and let it be known. This is such a cool idea that I wish could be expanded upon more, perhaps with this addition you can bring back the semi-powergaming of truth serums and certain other alchemical potions.

Nabe

It is what it is
Founder
I agree with spies being in the council, but not the grandmaster himself. As someone who lead Sith Intel for awhile, it was fantastic having spies in the Jedi Order, knowing where the GM was, etc. I'd love for spies to be more prevalent on the server.