XP

Shade Tano

so i was in the lvl 1-30 and it took me a hour from lvl 8 -30.....
you guys mind fixing the xp. if not well add more ways to get xp. like for example sacrificing crystals for xp
crystals to mats for xp.
get rewarded every hour with xp.
daily streaks for rewards and xp.
right now i feel like theres no point on playing the server. there is no point afking on the server you get like 4 lvls might aswell grind for an hour to get 4 lvls instead afking.
what im saying is fix afk xp and zombie xp if not add all them options for xp.

if you dont understand well my point is i hate being in a box for a hour and spamming left click wnd force jumping around shits annoying and boring. just make ways to get xp besides grinding still leave grinding a way to get xp.

if you have daily xp on the server it might get some players on like you have to play for an hour to get your daily xp.

Last edited:

Rightpop

My suggestion: Don’t prestige
Also ye the server is boring when it’s only people getting on to grind, I feel like grinding is everyone’s priority over RP. And with the little bit of xp that’s given it just bores people a lot. Idk imo I feel like zombies should be removed and have it similar to 3.0 where you could not only afk but have to kill other players for the xp. It makes the server more challenging trying to level up by killing others and having fun while doing it

blueprints give xp, theres already a passive xp, crystal to mats for xp is pretty simple but a very touchy place as we cannot base it off of level and only set numbers, daily kill streaks caitlyn and shepard added some black ops kill streak thing then it completely broke the server, player kills currently give a lot more xp than any other method to encourage pvp over pve

blueprints give xp, theres already a passive xp, crystal to mats for xp is pretty simple but a very touchy place as we cannot base it off of level and only set numbers, daily kill streaks caitlyn and shepard added some black ops kill streak thing then it completely broke the server, player kills currently give a lot more xp than any other method to encourage pvp over pve
Blueprints got nerfed into the ground doe...

crystals to mats giving u xp would be kinda dumb, cuz then you can kill 3 birds with 1 stone. look for shit you might actually want, get mats, and get xp. all by just doing one simple route on tat

Shade Tano

crystals to mats giving u xp would be kinda dumb, cuz then you can kill 3 birds with 1 stone. look for shit you might actually want, get mats, and get xp. all by just doing one simple route on tat
well even it is dumb. it be more better if almost anything that you do thats wiltos related you get xp for