Ya boi is Re-applying

Status
Not open for further replies.
QUALIFICATIONS
Steam Name - Gakaru
Steam ID - STEAM_0:0:455866997
Ingame Name(s) - Krimson Kebosmi, Hellsing
Server Playtime - 3 weeks 6 days and 20 hours
Garry’s Mod Playtime - 1,991.2 (If i had my old account it would be almost 4k)
Warn Count - 0
Age - 21

Relevant Experience
Servers - SFN, Reborn Gaming (I don't remember the rest.)
Roles - Superadmin, Game Master

QUESTIONNAIRE
The Gamemaster role requires creativity, knowledge, and most of all, vision.
Answer these questions as best you can to demonstrate these attributes.
Minimum effort will not be tolerated.

What is your level of experience with Garry’s Mod construction and tools?
I have ae moderate amount of experience thanks to fishyy and kalliks teaching me how some of the tools work in single player and Croc showing me how bosses work along with the side menu.

Why do you want to become a Gamemaster?
We are in dire need of more GM's and while i am not huge on doing massive story events i have one in mind that people will probably enjoy ontop of the fact i like to hold smaller stuff so people aren't bored such as defend a point or just horde combat.

Why should the community support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players?

I have been a GM in the past for this server, Namely a few months ago. I stepped down because it began feeling like a job but have come back with a different mindset so i should be better prepared for this. Along with this people are wanting more gm's because the server almost feels like there is nothing to do currently except duel and grind quests and i want to give people more reasons to do passive RP along with hosting special missions for Orgs.

Have you ever assisted in an event on Reborn in the past?

Multiple times as event characters or just assisting to build in general.

How well could you adapt to unplanned circumstances in something you have planned?

I have been a dnd DM for 2 years now with one of the most chaotic groups you will probably ever hear about. I adapt rather well and some of the players can vouch for me on that.

What interests you most in the Star Wars universe?
Literally have been following the SWU since i was able to walk. It has been my passion since childhood and into adulthood. Everything about it is cool and fun. The Sith, The Jedi, everything in between about the little man as well that is just trying to get by with his farm on tatooine.

Now, taking what most interests you, craft a high-quality multi-part storyline (with characters, branches, anything that you see fit) that you could create multiple events from.

Now like i said i'm not huge on massive multi-part story events as i like to help and interact with the smaller stuff more. But here is what i have so far.

A special vial has gone missing within the SOS bunks on korriban. A very dangerous serum that if left unchecked could ravage worlds and even half of the galaxy. One sith lord has taken it upon himself to try and concur worlds with said serum/virus. Those who come in contact lose what sense of self they have to become ravenous murder machines enveloped in the dark side. When bitten by these creatures subjects will begin to feel the flu like symptoms before slowly becoming what has bit them.

Both the jedi and sith will need to work together in order to contain or even destroy said virus. Find where the sith lord in question is and exterminate or capture them for their crimes against the galaxy as a whole.

There is plenty more to work on with this but its basically a black wing virus story line that would start on the far side of tatooine where farmers are beginning to get infected.

If your application is accepted, you will be required to start a multi-event storyline as part of your trial. It is recommended that this be the first draft of that storyline.

USER-ADMINISTRATIVE AGREEMENT
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, or neglect of the responsibilities placed on Gamemasters.
[x]

USER PERMISSION CLAUSE
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Gakaru], have permission from [Nabe] to make my application, either via forum private message, steam, or in-game.
I also acknowledge that if I am lying about my permission, that I will be denied the right to apply for any Reborn staff position in the future.
[x]

NOTE - Gamemasters are not administrative staff. Gamemasters should not use their powers for anything besides their events, unless instructed otherwise by an Admin+.

Status
Not open for further replies.