Age - 21

Relevant Experience
Servers -

Servers -
HammerFall
IceFuse (both CW and JvS)
Reborn
Roles -
GM and admin in icefuse at different points.
Admin for Hammerfall.
GM for Reborn.
Responsibilities -
Dealing with basic staff decisions along with training newer staff and helping create events working with other GMs.

QUESTIONNAIRE
A position on the Administrative Team requires patience, responsibility, and a level head.
Answer these questions as best you can to demonstrate these attributes.
Minimum effort will not be tolerated.

Why should the community support your application?

I have a lot of time in Gmod specifically in StarWars Rp I have been playing off and on for the last 7 or 8 years always going aiming for a higher position and have had many hours of that time being and admin and working with staff so its nothing new im jumping into. Besides my time I know a good amount of lore for star wars that would be great to introduce and use in specific events or just ideas to pull from and change in my own way to make it different.

What makes you more qualified than other players?
I have experience from playing Gmod for so long and playing in a star wars environment for most of that time as well. I previously held positions in other star wars servers where I learned how to be an admin of a server and what to do. I have also been with reborn for a while at this point and know the people well, I have been on the staff in the past and want to help this launch be successful in any way I can.

What are your primary focuses in successfully handling an administrative situation?
Keeping rules being reinforced and to de-escalate situations when dealing with staff sits. Make sure both parties are heard and held to what was done wrong and get the party to see what they did wrong. Check logs or clips taken to have evidence as backup. Each sit is different but most would be warnings if the person understands what they did wrong unless its a repeated offense and the person does not seem to attempt to change how they act.

Why did you choose this community to serve as staff?
I choose this community as this has been my favorite community since I first joined about 2-3 years ago. This community was always fun to play with and I enjoy my time on the server. After JVS shut down I haven't played Gmod since so within now coming back I would love to get back into it playing with this community again. Server as staff is just a way to help out the server I want to see stay up as long as it can.

USER-ADMINISTRATIVE AGREEMENT
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, or neglect of the responsibilities placed on Administrative staff.
[YellowEyed ]

USER PERMISSION CLAUSE
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, YellowEyed , have permission from Ronnie to make my application, either via forum private message, steam, or in-game.
I also acknowledge that if I am lying about my permission, that I will be denied the right to apply for any Reborn staff position in the future.
[YellowEyed ]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.