STEAM_0:0:227593760

Banning Staff:
Koint FranXX

Reason for Ban:
ERP, Pedophelia and FailRP

Ban Time:
24 Hours

What did you do?:
It was down time and me along with ~5 Imperial Troopers were on Korriban messing around (shooting and chasing eachother). Boomer was one of those participating IT. After about 15 minutes a new initiate joined and Boomer was saying that it was his brother, while he said he was his sister. Eventually Boomers brother pulled out his lightsaber and chased us around Korriban while we laughed. Keep in mind that this was down time and there was very few people online. We joked around in OOC chat and i started to "flirt" with boomers sibling who said they were a girl.. After a few messages in OOC i said "Fuq me".

Here are some examples of the things we were putting in chat:

ServerLog: "DT XO Cpt Y0Gi<408><STEAM_0:0:227593760><Imperial Trooper Officer>" say "// How old r u cutie?"
ServerLog: "DT SGT ShootCrunch<401><STEAM_0:1:123531036><Imperial Trooper NCO>" say "// or says there 12"
ServerLog: "Mijeka Ryahi<418><STEAM_0:1:237456733><Sith Acolyte>" say "/ooc im 12 chill plz"
ServerLog: "DT XO Cpt Y0Gi<408><STEAM_0:0:227593760><Imperial Trooper Officer>" say "// Hey baby, you may be boomers little sister, but that doesnt matter to me wink wink"
ServerLog: "Mijeka Ryahi<418><STEAM_0:1:237456733><Sith Acolyte>" say "/ooc im 12"

Why you should be unbanned:
Just to clarify, i am not a 40 year old man or even over the age of 18.

Right now i am not aware of the full reasoning behind some of the reasons, but i can at least give my side of the situation .I have never been warned or had any troubles with anything even partly related to the incident, being (ERP, Pedophelia and FailRP). I never meant to harass or harm Boomers brother in any way. At one point boomer stated in voice chat, "He's not a girl. He just wants free stuff". I apologize if i caused any inconvenience with the server or RP. I have been known to put memes and copypastas' in the OOC chat. I completely understand if the staff don't drop the full ban, as i did put a lot of text in OOC chat and its not a good look on the server to have me spamming chat with flirtatious messages.

Last edited:

Koint

Neutral, I was told to ban you by higher-ups. it is only a 1-day ban so it could have been worse.

Spectre8105

The whole situation is a bunch of "HE said" and "she said" back n forth, most efficient choice was for both parties to be banned, ban will likely stay and maybe editted once further evidence is reviewed.

NoLegsLarry

Defo getting that -1, even if it was his brother you thought it was his sister and you were being a weirdo about it. Honestly if it were my sister I would want you perma banned

Koint

Defo getting that -1, even if it was his brother you thought it was his sister and you were being a weirdo about it. Honestly if it were my sister I would want you perma banned
Brother* -thats the reason boomer and his little brother were also banned for baiting

P

Pump

surprised it's not a perma, harassing a minor is literally illegal. especially when she is in @ chat saying rape...

You must be on giraffe tranquilizer if you think someone can get arrested for E rape, I can literally go on Dark rp and be a rapist and start ass pounding people in the middle of the road

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.