Your current rank: VIP
Amount of Warns: 0

Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for: Moderator
Total time with the community (months): Since 2018
Current level within the server: 100

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 10 am - 12 am
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): Sat: 10 am - 10 pm / Sun: 5 pm - 12 am

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s): Garnet Gaming, Reborn Gaming, Valken Gaming, and Altered Roleplay.
Position(s):
Garnet Gaming: MilitaryRP Admin (Human Resources), 3x DarkRP Senior Mod, CWRP Admin (Operator Division)
Valken Networks: MRP Moderator
Reborn Gaming: JvS S. Mod
Altered Roleplay: Co-Owner

Time as position(s):
Garnet Gaming:
2017 MRP Admin - ~ 7 months
2017 DRP Senior Mod - ~ 3 months
2018 DRP Senior Mod - ~ 3 months
2020 DRP Senior Mod - ~ 3 months
2020 CWRP Admin - ~ 4 months
Valken Networks:
2018 MRP Moderator - ~ 2 months
Reborn Gaming
2018 S.Mod - ~ 2 months
Altered Roleplay:
2019 Co-Owner - ~1 year

Brief overview of the position(s):
Garnet Gaming:
MilitaryRP Admin - I was an administrator under a subdivision called Human Resources. I co-lead the subdivision. HR prioritized on reviewing staff applications (accepting/denying), training new staff, and general supervision of the entire staff team.
3x DarkRP Senior Mod - I was part of the moderator division. I focused on handling in-game reports and training new staff members.
CWRP Admin - I was an administrator under a subdivision called Operators. I lead the subdivision. Operators was tasked with handling all forum reports/appeals.
Valken Networks:
MRP Moderator - I was a moderator that focused on handling in-game reports.
Reborn Gaming
JvS S.Mod - I focused on handling in-game reports.
Altered Roleplay:
JvS Co-Owner: I lead the staff team and did community-wide supervision.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[X]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Name Here], have permission from Nabe to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[X]

Player Interview
I should be chosen to become part of the staff team for many reasons. I’ve been part of the community since 2018. From these past years, I developed enough experience and knowledge to be capable of handling the responsibilities of being part of the staff team. I’ve staffed on Reborn Gaming before and I know the rules and the responsibility well. I’m already familiar with how the staff team operates and my duties. One of my main strengths is my experience. I’ve held many positions and I’m more than comfortable to complete any responsibility given to me. As a staff member, I strive to be a role model on the server and the community where I can stand out as a hard worker on the staff team. My goal is to work up the positions within the staff team and become a valuable staff member by fulfilling my role to the best of my ability. I’m always calm in every situation, I never burst out or go out of control, I know how to control my behavior and not look like an idiot towards others.
I always loved to staff, it was always my passion. I took any role seriously where I can make a change. I can show my dedication to the staff team by showing that I’m competent, being active in my position, and being mature. I handle everything with an unbiased perspective and a thorough understanding of everything. I handle sits with fairness to make sure the parties in the sits get the same treatment and it ends in a respectful manner. I always keep a mature attitude at all times so I can show others that I'm devoted to my role. I can be trusted as a player and a staff member to follow the rules. I take my staff duties seriously and mature where I don’t want other players to see me as an incompetent staff member. I'm able to record while I'm on and off duty so if I'm in a situation where I’m needed to give my evidence, I have it right there. My activity has been very well in the server and within the community. Thanks for reading my staff application.

Last edited:

Turtle

VIP
+1 He knows the rules, has plenty of leadership experience and can handle stressful situations in a positive and calm manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.