Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:196864130

Ingame Name(s) - Azrael Ryvir

Server Playtime - N/A

Garry’s Mod Playtime - 9,100+

Warn Count - 0

Age - 17 (18 in 20 days)

RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
Servers -

Garnet Gaming, Reborn Gaming, Valken Gaming, and Altered Roleplay.

Positions -

Garnet Gaming: MilitaryRP Admin (Human Resources), 3x DarkRP Senior Mod, CWRP Admin (Operator Division)

Valken Networks: MRP Moderator

Reborn Gaming: JvS S. Mod, Mod

Altered Roleplay: Co-Owner

Responsibilities -

MilitaryRP Admin - I was an administrator under a division called Human Resources. I co-lead the division as an Assistant Director. HR prioritized reviewing staff applications (accepting/denying), training new staff, and general supervision of the entire staff team. I also had the responsibility of leading a variety of staff meetings consisting of the whole staff team and HR itself weekly.

3x DarkRP Senior Mod - I was part of the moderator division. I focused on handling in-game reports and training new staff members under Human Resources.

CWRP Admin - I was an administrator and lead a division called Operators. I had the responsibility to recruit and train new members to join my division. Operators were tasked with handling all forum reports/appeals.

QUESTIONNAIRE
A position on the Administrative Team requires patience, responsibility, and a level head.

Answer these questions as best you can to demonstrate these attributes.

The minimum effort will not be tolerated.​

Why should the community support your application?

Over the years, I’ve acquired enough experience and knowledge that represents my capability of being a notable member of any kind of staff team. I was part of the Reborn Gaming staff team before, during 2018, and recently during April 2021. I am more than familiar with the rules, responsibilities, and how the staff team operates within the community. I can also be trusted as a player and as a staff member to uphold my fulfillment to the community and for the future of it as well. I want to fulfill my time and efforts to the community to the best of my ability.

What makes you more qualified than other players?

My passion for staffing and benefiting others is what makes me stand out from any other member of the community. I plan to use this passion of mine to achieve my goal to work up within the staff team and make a difference that’ll benefit the community. I describe myself as a leader because I stand out within any group providing communication, integrity, and more which also explains my uniqueness within the community. I plan on using my acquired experience to introduce a variety of unique ideas and implementations that will improve the community in many ways.

What are your primary focuses in successfully handling an administrative situation?

Through my experience, I have learned to handle any kind of situation that appears in front of me, no matter the difficulty. Maturity, being calm, and being equitable are what represent my demeanor and perspective on handling situations. I always resort to an open-minded and fair approach to anything. Through that approach, I acquire many opinions and facts from different kinds of sources that’ll aid me towards the correct decision. As a member of the community, I strive to be a role model for others and set an example for others to follow.

Why did you choose this community to serve as staff?

I choose to serve as a staff member within this community for mainly the staff team itself. I have an overwhelming amount of administrative experience but out of all of those, Reborn Gaming stands out to me. Being part of this staff team allows me to truly present what I’m worth. I feel that I’m able to provide my abilities on a variety of matters not only within staffing itself. I enjoy the administrative part but I always love more responsibility. Another reason I chose this staff team is how welcoming and “uncrowded” it is. I always loved this staff team, I’m able to interact with different staff members and grow with them. I’ve been in many upper administration positions on servers that cap at 128 players and the staff team can be congested at times; personally, that’s why I would prefer a smaller staff team.
I do want to see the community strive and I want to be here for it; I’m going to be staying for the long term.

CLAUSE & AGREEMENT
USER-ADMINISTRATIVE AGREEMENT

By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of the requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:

Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, or neglect of the responsibilities placed on Administrative staff.

[yort]

USER PERMISSION CLAUSE

By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, yort, have permission from Ronnie to make my application, either via forum private message, steam, or in-game.

I also acknowledge that if I am lying about my permission, that I will be denied the right to apply for any Reborn staff position in the future.

[yort]

Last edited:

Ronnie

Owner
| +5 |
I appreciate your dedication to the server when you are engaged with it, your staff history, and so on. Don't resign this time!
Great and thorough answers while taking the initiative to use the new format -- updated to +5.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pain

+(i think i can +3 but im not sure since im trial so well just go with 3 for now) this application has more effort than i put into school and more structure than my life. also dont quit this time cough why would you do that i totally didnt cough

Status
Not open for further replies.