Zeus is gone epic gamer moment

Zeus

Yo so like, I have been playing Gmod for 2years and I think it’s time to take a break, I just wanna say that I’ll be back in a few months or if anyone needs me for an OT, I wanna give a special shoutout to all those who helped me and made me a better less mingy guy, I went out in a big band with an OT before the claim, so yeah, peace out, and if you need me for an OT message me on discord 🗲Zeus🗲#1595.
The people that I wanna give thanks to.
Kzech
Redicule
Riddick
Trizon
Ray
Boomer
Croc
Estrella
Dickolas Dan
Arata
Vethar
Prodigy/mars
Scary
Gaelic
Rocky
Eros
Elfjar
Crimson
And some other people, message me and I might add you to my list of og’s

Reactions: Ray

Zeus

image0.jpg

face reveal

P.S this is like 2 years old

I mean, it'd be heartfelt that I was on a list although the last interaction we had was you betraying everyone that actually believed you were capable of being responsible. I mean, I hope you keep yourself busy. But I don't know whether to be happy or sad to see this.

Redicule

I mean, it'd be heartfelt that I was on a list although the last interaction we had was you betraying everyone that actually believed you were capable of being responsible. I mean, I hope you keep yourself busy. But I don't know whether to be happy or sad to see this.
Imagine trying to ot me

Zeus that means you got more time for Risk?

Guy really trying to just say bye and you gotta be an asshole about it.

Oil

VIP
* baby noises *