Zeus’s Staff app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeus

Player Information
Your name: Zeus
Your steamID: STEAM_0:0:442749147
Your current rank:Apprentice (new release)
Amount of Warns: 2 i think

Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for: Senior Moderator, will take any rank tho
Total time with the community (months): 1 year 8months
Current level within the server: 0 (new release)

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 5pm MST - 11pm MST
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 9am MST - 2am MST

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s): Icefuse, Forge Networks, Vega Networks, reborn network, and Starlight servers.
Position(s): Tmod, Head admin, admin, Snr mod
Time as position(s): Tmod was 2 weeks, Head admin was 6months, Admin was 2months, reborn snr mod for 6months, and snr mod for starlight for 2moths
Brief overview of the position(s): I was Tmod on icefuse for a short period of time because of my family was going through personal stuff, and my time as HA and A, where long so i was able to help other staff members, but also to be helpful to the new joiners and the members of the server, but i would say that ive also was a great help to the owners, and the GM’s, also with me being Snr mod for starlight and reborn I help teach new Tmods and help the GM team
Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[x]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Zeus], have permission from [Whiskey] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[x]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated): I feel that i am qualified, for a few reasons. The first reason why i think i'm more qualified is because of my experience on staff. I have been staffing on Starwars servers on Gmod for over two years, and I have learned a lot on how to be a staff member, for the server but as well as the community. What I have learned is that many people seem to want a staff member who is polite and easy to understand. As a staff member I can do these things because of my past experience, and learnings. The other thing that makes a good staff member is getting to know the community of the server, which I have. For over 1 year I’ve been playing reborn, and I can say that I know the cause community, and this is useful, because it means that I can get an understanding of how the players will respond, or how I should act as a person around them. But also how more helpful I can be, for example, let’s say I was staff and got a report of someone being mingy, if it was someone I knew I would have a better chance at getting in there head, when I tell them to stop. Lastly the thing I have to say, is that over the years of reborn I have learned that many staff of this server has done some bad things, and I’ve experienced it, and learned from it, so I know how to be better staffer on reborn.

Status
Not open for further replies.