In-game Name(s) - Zeus/Thork
Server Playtime - Been playing for about 2 years
Garry’s Mod Playtime - 7643.6hrs
Warn Count - 0
Age - 17

Relevant Experience
Servers - Forge Networks (has had other names), Icefuse networks, reborn
Positions - Admin on Forge, and Tmod on Icefuse, and Snr Mod on Reborn
Responsibilities - As admin of Forge Network I helped build the community from the ground up, as Snr mod for Reborn Gaming I helped with the staff team including accepting tickets and also making sure that the new TMods are trained properly and asking if they need the help that they need.

QUESTIONNAIRE
A position on the Administrative Team requires patience, responsibility, and a level head.
Answer these questions as best you can to demonstrate these attributes.
Minimum effort will not be tolerated.

Why should the community support your application? I believe that the community will accept my application as most of them know me and have been friends with me for a while. I also believe that they will because of my past work on the server, Staff and RP wise.

What makes you more qualified than other players? I think I'm more fit for the position because of my experience. My experience in Gmod allows me to use most admin tools, and allows me to do more than others who are new to gmod. I also think my experience as a past Reborn Snr mod, allows me to understand what's appropriate, when it comes to staffing situations. For example warning systems, and how to get wiltos’s stuff back.

What are your primary focuses in successfully handling an administrative situation? That whatever the recipient needed was fulfilled to the best of my ability… sometimes things can be out of my hands.

Why did you choose this community to serve as staff? I've been a part of Reborn for 2 years, and during those 2 years I've built friendships, and knowledge that I feel I can still use. I’ve also seen how bad reborn gets when there are no staff and when there are toxic/mingy staff, and i don’t want to have the players deal with them!

USER-ADMINISTRATIVE AGREEMENT
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, or neglect of the responsibilities placed on Administrative staff.
[X]

USER PERMISSION CLAUSE
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [name here], have permission from [Nabe] to make my application, either via forum private message, steam, or in-game.
I also acknowledge that if I am lying about my permission, that I will be denied the right to apply for any Reborn staff position in the future.

[X]

Last edited:

Yort

+1 Zeus was a prior member of the staff team and has a great status within the community. I’ve interacted with you many times in the past and I can trust that you’ll do a great effort as a staff member.

Ronnie

Owner
| +1 |
I don't think I've seen you much, if at all, in-game, but I think your experience and conduct will serve you well as a member of our staff team.

Hope

+1 I think his past experience will be helpful for the restart of reborn. I think experience in the staff team is going to have a lot to do with how the restart goes and how the server will continue.

Pain

-2. when you first became staff before shutdown you were doing really well but as time went on you got more and more mingey and difficult to deal with. i don't remember any scenarios in particular but i know there were several situations where i asked you to stop doing something and it continued anyway.

Zeus

-2. when you first became staff before shutdown you were doing really well but as time went on you got more and more mingey and difficult to deal with. i don't remember any scenarios in particular but i know there were several situations where i asked you to stop doing something and it continued anyway.
Fair point, I was quite a mingle back then. But I’ve grown up… not really a kid anymore like I was back then. Hopefully I can prove to you that Im a new person and not mingy

Luna

VIP
if I remembered everyone who i had a few bad experiences with then i'd -1 every application

Ronnie

Owner
| APPLICATION ACCEPTED |
I appreciate your experience with staffing, and I think you will serve well on the administrative team; please ensure there are no further issues as described by our admin.
You have been granted the rank of TRIAL MODERATOR.
Please read through our Administration Guidelines.