Total time with the community (months): 4+ years
Current level within the server: 100

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 12 PM – 11PM
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.):12 PM – 1 AM

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s): Reborn, Crimson Networks
Position(s): Moderator on Reborn, Co-owner of Crimson
Time as position(s): 1 Month as Moderator on Reborn. Four Months as Co-Owner.
Brief overview of the position(s): Moderator on Reborn should be self-explanatory. As Co-owner on Crimson I helped with paying and managing the staff team/dev work.
Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[X]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, Ziljian Bor, have permission from Nabe to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[X]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):

I have been a part of the Reborn Jedi vs Sith community since I was very young, back when I was in middle school. I grew up on Reborn and spent a lot of time learning and gaining experience on here. As such, I know how a lot of situations that may occur on the server should be handled, whether it be from an RP standpoint or a staff standpoint. With this great amount of time spent here, I will be able to provide clear judgement on the situations that I'll face and make the proper decision that fits accordingly to the situation at the time. I like engaging with other players on the server, and with staff, I would use the best of my abilities to make a fun and engaging RP experience for other players to join as well. I have shown consistent activity, the capability of upholding responsibilities, and the drive to achieve great things as proven with my second in command rank of Blade born presently, but also as the 10th Emperor of the previous iteration of the server almost 5 years ago, and numerous other ranks since then.

Ronnie

Owner
+3, a very reputable member of the community for many years. He was Emperor when I first joined the server almost 5 years ago now, and has stayed, all through those years, absolutely consistent in having a unique drive for improving this server.

Weewooicus

+1 Wonderful member of the community that has demonstrated time and time again his worthiness for the position.

The Observer

Owner
Forum Manager
JvS Staff
+2 I've known Ziljian for many years now. A very reputable member of the community, committed roleplayer, and firm leader. A great selectee for our staff team.

Nabe

It is what it is
Founder
Accepted. Talk to admin+ to get your rank and training, also post on the discord for your rank.

Status
Not open for further replies.