Zins Discord Staff Application

Zin

Discord Name and ID Tag: Zin#5031

Are there any specific times you cannot be active on the Discord server? No

Why do you want to be Discord staff? To help reorganize the discord into something more structed and pleasing to the eye, right now, it looks like a disaster. Of course, I can assist with the rare times that people get rowdy but that does not seem to be a problem.

Not only do I wish to assist with the organization of the main discord, I could also assist in the organization of the faction discords.

I understand there is also plans for expansion into other games and if those games need their own discord I be happy to help with that as well.

Have you been staff on a Reborn Gaming server previously?
No

Do you have any experience, if so what experience?
Its discord, not rocket science, set up many discords in my time, not a hard task.

What level are you in the Discord?

Any suggestions as pertaining to the Discord server/s? (not required)
A lot of channels can be combined and removed, and information could be updated and organized better.

While I cannot see how the perms are set up or the roles based on how the discord channels are set up, I am sure those do not look to pretty either and could use some fixing up.

Last edited:

Nabe

It is what it is
Founder
So, what causes you to dislike the Discord so much? How does it look like a disaster? Our Discord is very far from the worst I've seen.

Zin

Perhaps disaster was not the proper word to use, but I just find it has an excess of channels that could be combined or removed. The information in the welcome section could also be redone to look better and be more informative.

I be more than willing to discuss in a voice channel further if you like. Personally, I am find if someone else were to make these changes if they were approved, I just figured I offer to do it myself if it was approved.

Last edited:

Nabe

It is what it is
Founder
Well, make a bit of a list of what you think should be done, and I'll either do it and give you staff or give you staff to do it, if I think it's a good change.

Zin

Can do, I will work on it later today.

A list might not do it justice though so probably easier if I made a discord to show you rather than you try to visualize from a list.