Staff Application

Player Information
Your name: ZoZo
Your steamID: STEAM_0:0:118370701
Your current rank: Diamond VIP
Amount of Warns: 0

Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for: Moderator
Total time with the community (months): I want to say I've been in the server for about half a year, maybe a little less I honestly don't know, I'd appreciate if someone can find out for me.
Current level within the server: 0

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 12AM-12PM
Monday: All day
Tuesday: All day
Wednesday: All day
Thursday: All day
Friday: All day
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 12AM-12PM
Saturday: All day
Sunday: All day

Previous Administrative Experience: I was staff on Reborn for I believe a year. I also staffed for multiple FiveM & other G-Mod servers.
Server(s): N/A
Position(s): Moderator all the way up to Head-Admin.
Time as position(s): At least a year.
Brief overview of the position(s): I helped take care of the playerbase as well as the staff when it came to it(speaking about being Head-Admin) I did my best to make sure everyone was having a fun experience & made sure people got the items they donated for.
Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[X ]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, ZoZo, have permission from Tombstone to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[X ]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated): I will not sit here and say I am more qualified from other players. I am sure that other people are making applications that will blow my application out of the water. I'm making this Application because I play a lot during downtime, but also Uptime. But during Downtime a lot of the time there's only a GM here and there, but most people are asleep around my time (EST). I just want to be able to help out when people need a white list, and keep the minging down to a minimum even during DT. I like to help out, I help people with whatever they need. I try not to be toxic, but everyone has their faults and time to time I do get a little toxic and have to tell myself to calm down. I want to work on the server mostly because I've put a lot of time in the server, in the game in general than any other game I've played aside from CSGO. I'm not much for being power hungry, I genuinely want to help and make sure the server is fun and enjoyable for other players. If you believe I can learn I appreciate it, but if not I also understand. I'm just making this on a whim, in the hopes of better helping the community.

Nabe

It is what it is
Founder
Accepted as Admin. Please post on the Discord role request for your rank.

Status
Not open for further replies.