Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:186748471
Ingame name(s): Grey Kid Rde, "Rde"
Current play time:
Time in Garry’s Mod:
Amount of warns: 22 got 3 removed

Previous Gamemaster/Event making Experience: None
Server(s): N/A
Time as position: N/A

(Check off the answer you choose with a “x”.)

Would you consider yourself an good builder?
[x] yes
[ ] no

Experience with Garry’s Mod construction and NPC control: (if none leave blank)
I mess around in sandbox alot and make thing like NPC wars and buildings. I like making stuff with my friends in sandbox and made pretty good bases in Darkrp

Are you able to create a cohesive story?
[x] yes
[ ] no

Experience with the creation of storylines, and knowledge of star wars lore: I have been a big starwars nerd all my life and have watched tons if lore videos and know a good understanding of old republic, characters, story lines, legends, and all the above. I RP alot with my friends and I am pretty good at making a story

Have you ever assisted in an event on Reborn in the past?
[x] yes
[ ] no
If so how many times?
[1 or 2 ]

Can you work well with others to plan and execute an event?
[x] yes
[ ] no

As a game master what do you desire to do? (ie: Build, create a story, etc.): I want to create a story and share my ideas of events that just pop into my head a lot. I have wanted to be a gamemaster to give people something to do early in the mornings as well. I have been up at 7:00 am and seen 10 to 20 people on doing nothing except hanging out, I have been bored early hours in the morning on reborn and wanted to do something like an event but couldn't do it. There have been times I wanted to help with an event but could not because i wasnt game master. thats what i want to do as a game master

Plan an event (story based or building based): I have a hunger games/ battle royal idea. So on Kashyyk, I will set up a cornucopia type thing near the trees, I will set up weapons like blasters, lightsaber, and any other weapons I am allowed to spawn in. around the planet, there will be other things you can find like weapons or small amounts of money hidden. *like 50k or something.* you can team up in groups of 2 if you wish or go solo. To keep the players fighting I will add enemy NPCs for them to fight with there team or themselves. I will push them together to keep them fighting by using smoke bombs. There can only be 1 winner so if your team wins you have to fight your team to win. the winner gets 1 or 2 rolls depending on circumstances and the event is over. that is 1 idea that I thought of that I think would be cool to work in if we found a way to do it.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of the requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on Gamemasters
[x]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [name here], have permission from [Senior GM+ Premium] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any Gamemaster position in the future.
[x]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated): Everyone knows me as Rde and I have been on the server for a long time, I am active and have a lot of ideas and have a lot of time on my hands to do events since I main my Grey life. I have changed from my mingy ways and have been trying to be a good member in the community. I really enjoy playing reborn and want to play a bigger part in it than I already do. I realized not to get mad when someone does something that I don't like in RP because it's amazing that that situation at that time has even happened. I have changed and I want a chance to at least try and prove that I would make a good gamemaster. I will make at least 1 event every 2 days, try to hold auctions/bounty hunter ships *Idk how that works.* I promise if you let me have a chance to prove myself as a good community member and gamemaster. Thank you for reading this.

Last edited:
P

Pallox

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Papi

VIP
This position requires a great deal of patience because you have to remain level headed and cool under stressful situations and currently I am unsure if you can do that so before I +or- this I would like to see you stay mature while playing on the server so I am currently neutral.

+1, I was in his shoes about a year ago, no body liked me, the only person who tolerated me was Draddius. After 4 months I decided to apply for staff. I got shit on. A lot of people knew me. But not in a good way. I decided I needed to step up my game in order to get anywhere. After 2 months. I applied and got it, I have some amount of respect now. People still don't take me seriously because of my voice :p But the thing I want Rde to take away from this is that. You can do it, if I did it, you can.

"One cannot succeed without the opportunity to do so"

Spectre8105

I understand that you want to be a gamemaster Rde, but due to your age (Requirement is 14) and your recent un-perma ban I will have to deny this application (I was authorized to do this). Do not take this personally, take this time to spread your name out in the community and improve in your behavior, perhaps even practice your building skills and such. I would've +1'd you due to the growth I have seen in these last couple of weeks, so just keep it up and i'm sure you'll do fine on your next app.

TL: DR: Denied due to age and recent perma-ban, don't take this personally, use this time to improve as a person.

Okeas

VIP
Locked? If not I'm going to state my opinion. Ride, you're a good kid and you like to to, however I have watched you very closely since I knew you were going to reapply soon and I have seen that you do not take criticism very well especially from someone who is lower rank than you. I have seen this in multiple occasions with your TW stuff. A lot of times events don't go quite as planned. (People who helped with Crocs artifact event would know). People who don't get rolls would type in ooc this event sucked or -1 to this event can I get a vote? I can just see you getting very upset at these comments and starting fights in ooc. Also, this is a problem with this community and you probably know exactly what I'm talking about but whenever you try to RP, people tend to yell STFU Rde and that would be very hard for a GM to deal with. Overall, whenever I hear the name Rde I think of a kid who tried to RP and gets yelled at for no reason and also a lot of times very mingy and has no problems breaking the same rules over and over again. I cannot think of how many times I've verbally warned you about breaking rules. I feel you can make a good GM but now I don't think it's the time so I'm going to -1 for now.

Okeas

VIP
you saw me handle stuff in TW IC, I don't give a shit what people have to say OOC.
You say you don't care about what people say in ooc but when it happens and it's multiple people it kinda gets to your head and it's hard to ignore I speak from experience. I don't doubt your ability to control your emotions and keep your professionalism but it's just my opinion.

Edit: Also your IC TW stuff, you were told by many council members and I think grandmaster cause to stop but you wouldn't and that's not a very IC situation since you were a knight

Rde Ren

Dude. I have a whole backstory for my character, just because my character shows emotion doesnt mean that i cant control my emotions. I just want to have a chance to prove myself. I HAVE changed and i just want to have a chance

Status
Not open for further replies.