Bob Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your In-Game Name and Steam ID: Jedi Council Shawn Winters STEAM_0:0:198456532

Reporting Player IG Name and Steam ID: Lancer SA K S1 Bob Shin Ra STEAM_0:1:209571623

Reason: Using other comms other than jcomms to call people gay. This is offensive to gay people and it breaks the rules of using other faction comms.

Proof(Highly recommended): https://prnt.sc/n7j547

Additional Info if there is any:

Bob

VIP
I think this is kinda dumb that u reported me for this it was DT and a joke also its quite obvious that i wasn't trying to insult someone.

Last edited:

DannyB

VIP
I think this is kinda dumb that u reported me for this it was DT and a joke also its quite obvious that i wasn't trying to insult someone.
Regardless of downtime, you still broke the rules, people are always supposed to follow the rules regardless of downtime or not

Server rules are there for a reason. You also always do stupid shit like this. With you friend tyrannical especially.

Okeas

VIP
Honestly, at this point I think downtime is causing too many problems. Too many people not knowing what downtime is or when it is, not knowing what the rules are and so on. I vote to just remove downtime, is that an option or no?

Honestly, at this point I think downtime is causing too many problems. Too many people not knowing what downtime is or when it is, not knowing what the rules are and so on. I vote to just remove downtime, is that an option or no?
I mean downtime just basically means there arent enough players to do much RP stuff. It no where states you dont have to follow rules though

Status
Not open for further replies.