Bob Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luna

VIP
+1 Just because it's downtime doesn't make it so you can say shit in other comms if you wanna say something to someone, pm them

Bob

VIP
+1 Just because it's downtime doesn't make it so you can say shit in other comms if you wanna say something to someone, pm them
it wasn't directed at anyone and i think this is just shawn overreacting to a joke

Pallox

VIP
+1 really shouldn't be doing this, but "offending gay people" isnt against the rules. It is the internet get over it

IROCONIAN

i just wanted to clarify that it wasn't directed at anyone with intent to harass/offend them

it is appreciated that you say that Bob. it is clear you were just goofing around but Try to take others time into account. that really does make me want to log off when people break rules like that. actions have consequences.

I do not see you doing it again
neutral

Also a point I should add is that Tyr got reported for using jcomms to talk yo a new Jedi initiate that was not being trained. he was being helpful as the Jedi suck at training but still got reported. what I think you did was far worse and not the mark of a Shin Ra.

meme:
sure it is fail rp, but did you die?

Reactions: Bob
C

Charger_AU

The player in question will be cautioned about failrp in comms.

Thank you for submitting your report.

Status
Not open for further replies.