Stopping My toxicity

Tyr

VIP
Hey everyone i would like to let you know that i'm trying to stop my toxicity and i'm sorry to all the people i've been toxic to alots, i know i said this before but this time for real i assure you, but if you're the one starting shit i'll be replying back cuz you know self-defence

Sorry to:

Miles
Caitlyn
Shepard
Riddick (not the clone one)
Fives (not the EE ares)
Oat man
Eveready
North dakota
Ice Cube
Vethar
Premium
Midas
Lukir
Kale
Obibo
Galen

Oil
Spidey
Benjamin
Scary
snuggles
Marker
Reaver
Gamecrunch
Yotengo
Summi
Ryte
Hodor
Kesul

Steely
Mara Jade
Sickman
Kenobi family
Jarr Jarr
Jaffa
Oblivion
Tubbs
Skittles
Arata
Foxes
Renna
Atticus
othello
Clucky
Cruen
Jax Vahali
Rocky
Maven
Savitar
Mig Blood
Jiffrey
Vickolas
Tupac
Riddick
Arorous
Nabby
Square Head
Pain
Wyvern
MAG
Wampa Gang
Rightpop
BoBo
Yuri
Kun
Voss
Yohan
Tiller
Cazar
Eizen

idk i copied this from rde's post too lazy to type all name, and about the sith overthrow forget that it's boring

Okeas

VIP
Tyr, I remember when I converted you from sith to Jedi because you got PK’d on your tyrannus life

Tyr

VIP
Tyr, I remember when I converted you from sith to Jedi because you got PK’d on your tyrannus life
Yeah and people started talking shit and calling me dumbass because they thought i would lose my count dooku job

Dxon

VIP
idk how you got so many people upset, and why so many want to be on the list. It's a good start to apologize to all of them, but none if it means anything if you don't take action to change. I hope you take this seriously and prove to everyone you can change and start having the people who you were toxic to become your friends. Also, just ignore people who start shit, I know sometimes it's hard too because people love to pick at things and poke the fire with a stick. You will lash out on someone, or get really toxic for a minute because people are bullies but just keep going strong

- PS I barely know anything about you besides your name XD

Why does everyone wants to be in the list gosh....
People like to be recognized

In terms of the post, if you follow through with this it could be a great steppin stone to helping you become a better player. I wont lie, ive talked shit on you before and I apologize, it just gets extremely annoying when you have to deal with a tedious or just annoying problem. But if you're actually gonna go for this, good on you for bettering yourself and as an extent the community.

Dxon

VIP
People like to be recognized

In terms of the post, if you follow through with this it could be a great steppin stone to helping you become a better player. I wont lie, ive talked shit on you before and I apologize, it just gets extremely annoying when you have to deal with a tedious or just annoying problem. But if you're actually gonna go for this, good on you for bettering yourself and as an extent the community.

Factual statement my friend, very goodua