Oat mans GM app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oat man

Steam name:eek:at man
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:186284658
Ingame name(s): Bounty hunter Theo Erebus, jedi Council oat man Boreas, Lord oat man Khione.
Current play time: about a year and a half
Time in Garry’s Mod: 5,187
Amount of warns: 5

Previous Gamemaster/Event making Experience: game master
Server(s): reborn gaming
Time as position: about 3 and a half months

(Check off the answer you choose with a “x”.)

Would you consider yourself an good builder?
[X] yes
[ ] no

Experience with Garry’s Mod construction and NPC control: (if none leave blank) my past game Master experience. I mess in around in single player a good bit making things.

Are you able to create a cohesive story?
[X] yes
[ ] no

Experience with the creation of storylines, and knowledge of star wars lore:
Creation of storylines i have my past game Master experience. My knowledge of star war lore is pretty good

Have you ever assisted in an event on Reborn in the past?
[X] yes
[ ] no
If so how many times?
[Too many to count]

Can you work well with others to plan and execute an event?
[X] yes
[ ] no

As a game master what do you desire to do? (ie: Build, create story, etc.): give people something to do when no RP or something special going on and just improve people's experience on the server

Plan an event (story based or building based):
This will be a Siege on a castle of a corrupt king you will first start out side of the gates
You have to find a way too get past you can try to RP or fight a mini boss and some NPCs.

Then if you did fight the mini boss there will be a good bit more NPCs within the inner wall

When you inter the castle there will be 3 ways with a mini boss at the end you need the 2 keys to get to the 3d way the first one is RP/ puzzles there will still be NPC but you need to solve a puzzle to get into the end then there will be a few treaks to beat the boss after the beat him you get the key. The second way is fighting it's most just NPCs and a mimi boss

After you get through the 3d door you just fight a couple rooms of NPCs Then you come to the treasury and the king trys to bribe you with gold and you can either take it and kills the person that has been with you or you can kill the king
(This is kinda like a event i did in the past but pretty different)

Here's a few more

A artifact hunter goes to all home planets asking for help and making deals this
This artifact hunter is looking for "The Ghost Fire Crystal" he takes them all to a warp of a mystical cave.

As you go through different things happen depending on how the players are and act
Like a path of a cave close off and you have to find another way, or a high damage ray hits everyone, NCPs respawn or something like that a lot of options.

When you get near the end this gets more frequent when you get to the boss room the boss will be a force ghost type thing you can try and RP with him but it will be hard to get him too give it up nearly impossible but you can else so but you could try and distract him and take it right from under his nose or of course fight him.
The end.

I have a few more ideas for both ooc and RP events

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on Gamemasters
[X]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Oat man], have permission from [Croc] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any Gamemaster position in the future.
[X]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated): i am very dedicated to helping this sever with fun events i will do a lest one event a day as of right now i dont see that many events and nearly no ooc event or raids (Gaelic does a ok bit now but still) i want to do more + my past GM experience helps i know most of everything already i never abused my power i was a very active Gm doing events every day and helping out orgs. (Now i am going to bring this up when i was staff i was kicked off the team that was a little over a month ago and it was mostly me being toxic
Now no matter what the reason you still shouldn't be toxic but i was going through some bad IRL things and i haven't been toxic in a long time and i believe i have changed) i have tried/did talk with most SAs and players over the last week to see what they think of me and i have tried to fix anything bad about me.
So with all this in mind i believe i will be a good GM and give me a chance

PS a lot of people dont read the apps they just vote depending on who so thank you for your time

Oat man

-1 haven't talked to him before without him saying he's gonna get me warned
I called a sit on you so you -1 my app that isn't a real reason give me a good one not just wanting Revenge
If you want i can talk to you ingame about real reasons

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.