Koints Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
i knew you were using wallhacks u fuck remember when u killed me on my exiled life with wallhacks and nobody believed me?! fuck you dude
i was using them just for the video. i never used them out of that very often. not even to kill you on your exiled life. it wasnt worth the punishment if i got found out.

Tyr

VIP
i was using them just for the video. i never used them out of that very often. not even to kill you on your exiled life. it wasnt worth the punishment if i got found out.
ik u were bc u found me multiple times on tatooine when i was hiding in a perfect hiding spot

This was just a simple bhop script that i got from a friend all you do is literaly hold space and the rest is done for you, i really dont think you need any experience using a bhop script to be good at it.
More or less my question from what i was trying to say is how long you have been using this

-1 hacks are hacks no matter the context. Using them in "Fun" or "Out of rp" context is subjective and can cause problems later. The rule is "any exploit is a permaban", not "exploits used to gain advantage or ruin someone else's fun". You knew the risk it's common sense and if you didn't ignorance is no excuse.

PS. Don't know you or have anything against you so don't take it personally

Koint

-1 hacks are hacks no matter the context. Using them in "Fun" or "Out of rp" context is subjective and can cause problems later. The rule is "any exploit is a permaban", not "exploits used to gain advantage or ruin someone else's fun". You knew the risk it's common sense and if you didn't ignorance is no excuse.

PS. Don't know you or have anything against you so don't take it personally
Although I understand you point, and I was using expoits. I was not gaining an advantage, due to the fact that I was nowhere near a player half the time and made sure I wasn't ruining someone else's fun cause I was near no one.

Although I understand you point, and I was using expoits. I was not gaining an advantage, due to the fact that I was nowhere near a player half the time and made sure I wasn't ruining someone else's fun cause I was near no one.
Like I said advantage/fun does not matter hacks are hacks they are not allowed on the server

I said the fun/out of rp meaning away from people and how it's subjective meaning there's no clear line for how that can be taken hence why it's just banned all around, not saying you would be crossing a line but in the future arguments like how someone was with friends or just messing around could be used later when they should/are banned all around

Again, understand that you were off fuckin around by yourself it's understandable but rules are rules.

Last edited:
I don't understand you people's logic why does it matter how good you are you could be trash with hacks or good they are still fuckin hacks lol

Status
Not open for further replies.