Koints Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ik and it's stupid they need to enforce their bans consistently

I agree that they should be banned all the same but we don't have control of that

I
Ik and it's stupid they need to enforce their bans consistently

I agree that they should be banned all the same but we don't have control of that
Do agree it should be more heavy handed but with how other hackers have been dealt with it unless staff are using him as an example to show that there no longer going to be lenient on hackers but if thats the case anzati would have to get a form a punishment to as the video he posted shows proof against him for using another type of hack

Reactions: Tyr

Shade Tano

There was evidense dont know what happened to it thl as im not staff anymore and also doesnt help your case that all of your fellow it were the ones that reported u
That what everyone says there evidence blah blah never seen it. The only thing I’ve seen was me killing a trooper with a gun missing shots. The fellow it who reported me it was because I said call me aimbot as a joke then when they actually fought me and lose well they obviously going to report me. It went so far kango search my computer for hacks. He didn’t find anything the only thing he did find was lua hacks for gmod. Thoes only worked in 2015. Every server I joined with it I got banned my anti cheat so... lol anyways at the time when he was searching my computer he didn’t find any thing That are hacks except lua. To me that should be enough for me to get unblacklisted.

Ignore what I said in the beginning
Also Iroc had a video of me shooting at a birds eye view he said I was using aimbot but it look completely normal to me

That what everyone says there evidence blah blah never seen it. The only thing I’ve seen was me killing a trooper with a gun missing shots. The fellow it who reported me it was because I said call me aimbot as a joke then when they actually fought me and lose well they obviously going to report me. It went so far kango search my computer for hacks. He didn’t find anything the only thing he did find was lua hacks for gmod. Thoes only worked in 2015. Every server I joined with it I got banned my anti cheat so... lol anyways at the time when he was searching my computer he didn’t find any thing That are hacks except lua. To me that should be enough for me to get unblacklisted.

Ignore what I said in the beginning
Also Iroc had a video of me shooting at a birds eye view he said I was using aimbot but it look completely normal to me
There was multiple reports against u but this isnt really the best place to talk about it

Vethar

VIP
+1 Ban should be removed, however,

User should also be removed + blacklisted from Bounty Hunter, given that they are suspected of ESP and is obviously very willing to use scripts to their advantage.

He was never meant to be a BH never applied lol...

so um when are we banning anzati aswell?
i posted that with permission from shepard and already talked to him about it. If you learned to read you could understand that I said I turned them on for the purpose because Spectre was noclipping and was cloaked and lost him within seconds he was going so fast. I turned it on because no one could literally follow him, and if someone used !spectate it breaks their tab menu then they can know if they're being watched.

Koint

i posted that with permission from shepard and already talked to him about it. If you learned to read you could understand that I said I turned them on for the purpose because Spectre was noclipping and was cloaked and lost him within seconds he was going so fast. I turned it on because no one could literally follow him, and if someone used !spectate it breaks their tab menu then they can know if they're being watched.
Also I wasn't talking about you lol, people think I have esp hacks

Koint

Well who WL you... when I asked you said “I don’t wanna rat on the person”...
I'ma be 100% honest with you Vethar, I have zero clue. I got the WL weeks ago. The reason I said I didn't want to be a snitch was before I even thought of the person, once I thought about it I couldn't remember who actually gave me the whitelist

Status
Not open for further replies.