Optical report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hannah

Your In-Game Name and Steam ID: Hannah, STEAM_0:1:483317160

Reporting Staff IG Name and Steam ID: Optical, idk

Reason: Disrepect, rdm, toxicity

Proof(Highly recommended):
[D-VIP](OOC) (bear) SG INQSA Lord Hannah Espada: ok just choke me across the fucking map
[GM](OOC) (optical) Highlord OPTICAL Mazikeen: sux trap

Additional Info if there is any: Sigma was there for most of it and he was staff but my recording corrupted but he was just being toxic calling me a trap and making fun of me with his friend making their names stuff about me saying it's my fault I get made fun of and stuff being really mean to me for no reason. logs will also show the rdm from before to that no staff answered about when i called.

Shade Tano

-1 ok ur a dude playing as a girl name so their gonna call u a trap. like if that fucking offends u lmao i doubt it does. Ur just trying to get sombody introuble

stop being a baby

also im confused on who is the report on? its not optical because in chat his name is the same

Reactions: Tyr

Hannah

-1 ok ur a dude playing as a girl name so their gonna call u a trap. like if that fucking offends u lmao i doubt it does. Ur just trying to get sombody introuble

stop being a baby

also im confused on who is the report on? its not optical because in chat his name is the same
as i said they were harassing me rdming, being toxic, and his friend changed his name to something toxic you can see there was more than just that from how the situation looks for the outside.

Tyr

VIP
NEUTRAL In your first part of the report you said it was both of them changing their names but now in this comment you say it was HIS FRIEND, can you explain more clearly what each of them did Separately. it would also of been easier to take screenshots of him attempting to RDM you with a simple PrintScreen it goes straight into steam library and you could also of gotten Console Screenshots showing the RDM in Question, and you just writing what they Said could easily of been edited so it once again is preferable for a screenshot to be sent in the report, would also be nice for @Sigma to give his Input on the situation as he was "There"

I'll change my Neutral to +1/-1 once more Proof is brought to light
he's obviously lying and just trying to get someone in trouble bc he can't handle jokes /shrug

Veon

he's obviously lying and just trying to get someone in trouble bc he can't handle jokes /shrug
Was actually about to change my post but you quoted it for me , ill explain it here instead kek

1)Basically from what i see here its just not enough proof to actually do anything The Chat Was not screenshotted so its not really clear to see as ACTUAL PROOF.
2)The RDM was also not screenshotted, we can see if its true once a staff member gets on to check Logs
3)following on from point 2. If a staff member was there it was clearly not as bad as what it has been claimed to be but again @Sigma needs to give his Response to this thread at some point
and finally
4) You also gave them the Fuel to keep going when you said
"[D-VIP](OOC) (bear) SG INQSA Lord Hannah Espada: ok just choke me across the fucking map "
That is when if it was RDM/ARDM/Disrespect/Toxicity you should of called for staff or gone on the discord or teamspeak to speak to one if they weren't responding ingame, there was so much more that could of been done

Status
Not open for further replies.