Sukhis Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sukhi

Any ban appeal that is created not using this template will be ignored until is changed to the correct format.

Steam Name and In-Game Name: Jedi Zealot Master Sukhi

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:187987305

Banning Staff: Eros

Reason for Ban:
Bhop/ Lying

Ban Time: 2 days

What did you do?:
BHOP Twice

Why you should be unbanned: I was getting chased by 2 sith in Tatooine. I was running with force leap and they said I was
BHOPPING. Which I wasn't then they called staff told them I was BHOPPING which I wasn't then there's a mountain on Tatooine I used force leap to jump off of the mountain then I pressed my space bar once then it made me BHOP once. Then, later on, I was running to the warp pad when the 2 sith were still chasing me then I BHOPPED once again.

Moral of the story i only
BHOPPED twice not how the 2 players were claiming it to the 1st staff which teleported. I didn't LIE either when the staff teleported the 1st time.

I won't BHOP again.

Sniper

"I was getting chased by 2 sith in Tatooine. I was running with force leap and they said I was BHOPPING. Which I wasn't then they called staff told
them I was BHOPPING which I wasn't" "there's a mountain on Tatooine I used force leap to jump off of the mountain then I pressed my space bar once then it made me BHOP once. " why do you keep changing your story -1

Yogi

+1 He clearly regrets what he did and i believe he learned his lesson. I am against the terrible bhop rule anyways. I believe if it is THIS easy to bhop on the server, it shouldn't be against the rules to do it, as basically anyone can do it with the force jump power.

Eros

Back When Reborn Was Good
VIP
+1 He clearly regrets what he did and i believe he learned his lesson.
Which I wasn't then they called staff told them I was BHOPPING which I wasn't

He doesn't regret it, he's not even acknowledging it. The ban was for lying to staff, it would have just been a warn for Bhop but it would be excessive to ban and warn.

All of you stop going around looking at appeals and replying positively because you can't stand following a rule you don't like.

Last edited:

Treason

He called a staff sit to watch that he wasn't BHOPPING you know what he did when they were watching him BHOPPED. He wasted our time then and the other reasons stated are true.

Status
Not open for further replies.