Rocky Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caitlyn2

Now I am just curious as to what that means. Other than the two conversations we had where I called myself manipulative to Pallox of all things, please do explain. If you even can.

you should ignore comments like these as they won't be considered in staff meetings, nor are they helpful to the thread.

Shade Tano

+1 everyone is saying all this bad stuff about rocky. i’m a old player myself and i don’t remember ever having a bad staff encounter with him. so i dont see a problem making him staff. also you guys made maguku staff.

Pallox

VIP
+1 everyone is saying all this bad stuff about rocky. i’m a old player myself and i don’t remember ever having a bad staff encounter with him. so i dont see a problem making him staff. also you guys made maguku staff.
not to compare maguku or rocky to hitler or bin laden but your last statement is as if saying "You guys gave Hitler power what is wrong with giving power to Bin Laden"

Shade Tano

not to compare maguku or rocky to hitler or bin laden but your last statement is as if saying "You guys gave Hitler power what is wrong with giving power to Bin Laden"
my vote now is +1 i never had a bad experience with him. until i get more evidence that he was a bin laden staff member ill change my vote

Pallox

VIP
my vote now is +1 i never had a bad experience with him. until i get more evidence that he was a bin laden staff member ill change my vote
did you not read that I wasnt comparing him to bin laden as that would be stupid as hell, I was saying that just because one person who shouldn't get accepted did doesn't mean that you should accept more people like that

Myth

VIP
+1 havent seen rocky do anything mingey lately, he has been admin before. even if he wasnt great staff right before he left staff, I feel like he did pretty good work getting himself up to admin.

Caitlyn2

This shit more split than when Caitlyn was staff

fn fact my app had 20+'s in a day. N I wouldn't say this is anyway near controversial lol, people making a bigger deal then it is but that's what everyone does!

Last edited:
P

Pump

-1 Perma banned me on [REDACTED] before I even connected to the server with fuckwad Bant and other retards I can’t think of. Had to get on an alt just to join for 2 minutes and realize that I am wasting my time on a server with 5 pop. Point being he targeted the community maliciously when he made his new server and I think being unbanned is generous enough

Last edited by a moderator:

Nabe

It is what it is
Founder
-1 Perma banned me on [REDACTED] before I even connected to the server with fuckwad Bant and other retards I can’t think of. Had to get on an alt just to join for 2 minutes and realize that I am wasting my time on a server with 5 pop. Point being he targeted the community maliciously when he made his new server and I think being unbanned is generous enough
If you want to seriously minus someone, I'd suggest being a bit less toxic and also refer to instances on this server, not another one.

P

Pump

If you want to seriously minus someone, I'd suggest being a bit less toxic and also refer to instances on this server, not another one.

Why? I think it’s a very valid reason, he made his own server perma banned me and others from Reborn because he didn’t like us. Why would I want someone who doesn’t like a majority of the community as staff seems like a bad idea. And if you think that’s toxic you have obviously never interacted with anyone on the internet which makes me question your fitnesses for staff

Nabe

It is what it is
Founder
Why? I think it’s a very valid reason, he made his own server perma banned me and others from Reborn because he didn’t like us. Why would I want someone who doesn’t like a majority of the community as staff seems like a bad idea. And if you think that’s toxic you have obviously never interacted with anyone on the internet which makes me question your fitnesses for staff
See, you are toxic. You are able to minus or plus without insulting someone else or swearing like a sailor. From what I've seen, in game and out of game, he likes the majority of players so far. As for seeing a lot of toxicity, I have seen a lot of it, much worse than on here.

However, toxicity is still toxicity. It doesn't change with how toxic you are, if you're toxic, you're toxic.

Whiskey

See, you are toxic. You are able to minus or plus without insulting someone else or swearing like a sailor. From what I've seen, in game and out of game, he likes the majority of players so far. As for seeing a lot of toxicity, I have seen a lot of it, much worse than on here.

However, toxicity is still toxicity. It doesn't change with how toxic you are, if you're toxic, you're toxic.
Yeah this is stupid, while Pump probably should not have called them retards or fuckwads he has the right to voice his opinion for a situation that happened elsewhere because it reflects who he is as a person and how he will act as staff. If Rocky believed that banning him because he didn't like him or that he was from Reborn was a good idea, who knows what kinda of actions he will do on the server. As staff of Reborn you are representing Reborn where ever you go, whether it be on another server or in another teamspeak. Then again you did the same thing Tombstone and look where we are now.

Regarding my vote on Rocky as I can not go back and edit my post since it was on a different account, I have heard some little rumors that you are still manipulative which I have found no proof so I have no reason to believe them. You have proven to be active on the server recently and dedicated to helping out Reborn, I will change my vote to a +3. Hopefully you can keep up your current activity and hope that we do not run into the same problems we did when you were staff before.

P

Pump

The word toxic lost its meaning because it’s so overused, it’s subjective you may think I am toxic while others don’t. You obviously can’t handle other opinions or even being online without calling someone out and being offended. so, if I were you I would resign as staff and go play kickball at the park with your friends if you have any.

Please stop overusing one word there is so many ways to explain that someone is being disrespectful and you aren't even using toxic right as you use it like 50 times in 3 lines of text lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.