Rocky Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Whiskey for the change of vote, I appreciate it. Otherwise, Tombstone I shall say again please do not fight my battles. Pump is entitled to what he says, insulting people is not very appreciative but I cannot change what I did in the past wether I was to refute, change or deny it. I've said I am sorry for what I have done, I do not need to argue with people over nothing. So leave Pump be, let him do what he does and say his opinions if he believes they matter for a decision. You, just need to take a few breaths and remind yourself that you're better than to argue on the forums with someone you barely know. That goes for everyone, quit bickering on my staff application. It's a waste of oxygen, unnecessary and just downright pointless. Hold your restraint, let people have their opinions. I deserve quite a few one way or another.

P

Pump

I change +1 after what you said I think you might be the first staff member who can use their head. We need staff evaluations bc on god some of these kids are crack babies

Last edited by a moderator:

Caitlyn2

The word toxic lost its meaning because it’s so overused, it’s subjective you may think I am toxic while others don’t. You obviously can’t handle other opinions or even being online without calling someone out and being offended. so, if I were you I would resign as staff and go play kickball at the park with your friends if you have any.

pump is my favorite because of this.

N7 Destroyer

oxy

VIP
I was demoted from my title, I no longer have my n7 power
this is unnecessary, i will be talking with my lawyers about this, such a sudden demote of power should be taken with the swiftest reaction possible. I will take care of this, do not worry my brother

P

Pump

this is unnecessary, i will be talking with my lawyers about this, such a sudden demote of power should be taken with the swiftest reaction possible. I will take care of this, do not worry my brother

Thanks fry I can always count on you

Estrella**

I already -1ed for toxicity but I guess I should expand upon my thoughts.

1. Rocky has boosted allies in the air with lightning to catch bhoppers rather than reporting them and stating that the boosting allies in the air is justified just because said person bhopped.

2. Rocky has driven a speeder into the city and then into a house RDMing a fellow Sith and on top of that blamed that it wasn't in the rule books therefore he probably hasn't read the rule book enough.

3. Still is manipulative, I would provide current context but its private at the moment. However, we can see that he has already apologized for it a while ago but honestly, he hasn't changed.

4. He is going to get bored and just leave once he is satisfied with his in-game rank (which apparently he already is, unless he decides to Overthrow). He already left staff about twice now and if he gets it again he is just going to leave again after a little while.

5. Rocky consistently breaks rules even though he isn't staff yet and still tries to justify them rather than just apologizing. In staff meetings, this will become a problem because then he will be able to try to justify literally anything and also a little birdy told me that he can talk people's ears off therefore never letting staff speak during meetings but I personally don't know that so I have no idea from that perspective.

There is a reason why so many people currently dislike him in Sith, even his own colleagues in DC and just Sith in-general.

Whiskey

5. Rocky consistently breaks rules even though he isn't staff yet and still tries to justify them rather than just apologizing. In staff meetings, this will become a problem because then he will be able to try to justify literally anything and also a little birdy told me that he can talk people's ears off therefore never letting staff speak during meetings but I personally don't know that so I have no idea from that perspective.
DM over discord some of the rules that needs to be added please.

edit: oopsie, missread that

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.