Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pallox

Any warn appeal that is created not using this template will be ignored until it is changed to the correct format.

Your Steam ID and/or IGN: Pallox

Staff Member who Warned: Chaos/Tubbs

Warn reason: Bhop

What happened?: I was on a hill on a mission, jumped backwards down the hill with around a quarter of a second between each jump barely gaining like any speed and he called it bhop then I showed him what I did and he warned me for bhop even though I wasnt even bhopping when I showed him

Why you should your appeal be accepted?: Because I wasnt even bhoping I was literally jumping down a hill not even off of a force leap

Any sort of proof(photo,video): No

Tubbs

You were being shot at by troopers Bhopping away, gaining speed. I told you it was bhopping and to stop you said no its not did it again. I said stop it you said its not behopping and did it again. Then you recieved a warning for bhopping.

if troopers shoot you its not your fault, you cant just not move after getting. Going down hill when you get shot you are sometimes forced to jump because of the angle and the speed. +2

Kelpy

VIP

- If a staff tells you not to do something don't argue with them and continue to do it. If you had a issue with Tubb's judgment you should have called a higher up.
- And from what Tubbs said i'm assuming you were using the shots of the troopers to launch you forward and you used that to Bhop instead of force leap.

Changing to +1

Last edited:
P

Pallox

- If a staff tells you not to do something don't argue with them and continue to do it. If you had a issue with Tubb's judgment you should have called a higher up.
- And from what Tubbs said i'm assuming you were using the shots of the troopers to launch you forward and you used that to Bhop instead of force leap.

I don't know where he got I was being shot by troopers was, the only time that happened is was when I was sitting on a tree, also I asked for a sit and he denied to bring me to one

Tubbs

The sit was when i no clipped to you and said don't do that it is bhopping and not to do it. Bhopping isnt only off a force leap.

Tubbs

I had not shot at him right before I noclipped to him. My troopers shot him but at the time I had not fired.

Whiskey

When you get shot and you are mid jump, it sends you flying, he can't control that. Plus it sounds like you took your own sit because you were involved with shooting him. +1

Tubbs

Ben for forum manager

Also just to restate my side, even if you exclude if he was bhopping or not he was told to stop a total of 2 or 3 times to stop he kept doing it.

Dwayne

VIP
The said staff member had told the player to stop. Failing to listen to staff isn't a wrong warn. I did not see the situation but regardless in the rules it says staff word is final. Also any form of bhopping whether it be flat jump continuous jumping or actual bhopping across the map using hills, is considered bhopping. Also to those game masters who claim he took his own sit, pipe down.

Status
Not open for further replies.