4 day ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boomer

VIP
Steam Name and In-Game Name: Steam name: choochela IGN: Sith Apprentice graddy charko
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:227789301
Server: Jedi vs Sith
Banning Staff: Whiskey
Reason for Ban: mass rdm
Ban Time: 4 days
What did you do?:
Why you should be unbanned:Hi. Whiskey banned me for mass RDM for 4 days a couple of minutes ago. Right now, it is spring break and school is cancelled for the rest of the week and i just wanna play on my fav gmod server for the week. But i think i screwed up a little. So, i was attaccking Chiken and envy because they both attacked me first. Idk why, but i assume its becayse im a kid and im annoying... but i do admint, when i respawned i tried getting revenge. but i think i deserve a shorter ban for 1 or 2 days instead of 4.... please... i wanna spend my spring break having fun on reborn... with school, and track and field out of my way for a week i wanna enjoy the server and have some fun...

Proof of any kind would help in appealing your ban. The only ones that can appeal your ban is at least two super admins or one owner. Lying in an appeal will result in an instant denial and an increase in ban time. Insulting the staff team or someone else will result in an instant denial. Any other questions can be asking as a response to this thread. Thanks for the time.

Whiskey

A mass RDM ban is about over a week to 2 weeks. I cut you a break because I asked you to just admit to it and your ban would be shorter. You admitted, therefor your ban was shorter. I already cut you slack, you need to wait this out.

Kale

VIP
Who tf gonna call in someone to a sit like this. A pussy, that’s who. Whiskey did the right thing but I’m gonna +1 this. Maybe shorten it but don’t keep it at a 4 day

Tupac

-1 Boy, hasn't a figure of authority ever told you don't retaliate. Regardless if they attacked you first, you get an admin and let them do the job. You don't go and fuck shit up.

Prime

all Chiken, Envy and him was all sith I was doing the sit but asked whiskey to ban as im in trial
why didn't you say something to the 2 people who attacked him first? also something like that should not be a 4 day ban.

Steely

VIP
I go by the community punishment template it also showed him attacking first then a few seconds go by and they attack all round it was a deathfest will envy and chiken being killed twice each i believe which is Mass RDM as 4 kills is minimum for the mass RDM ban that could of ranged from a week to two weeks he got a lighter sentence by admitting to it infront of myself and whiskey, He even admitted to doing so when it was just me. now while in the sit i had to gag him because he was saying some weird shit that maybe whiskey heard i dont know if he caught it though

Boomer

VIP
I only admitted because I had no other choice. He would’ve banned me either way. Chicken and Envy both attacked me with their heavy attacks so I respawned and attacked back... but a 4 day ban? Not even a warn bruh

Status
Not open for further replies.