5.0 lacks uniqueness

Shade Tano

i would like to so bring a suggestion can we have lvl 255 back why? because lvl 255 was perfect the skill trees were perfect. 5.0 skill trees are good but nobody can be unique with their builds everyone build is similar and its not really fun. the force powers are so easy to get making everyone on the server have the same thing as you. also its very hard trying to get a build with no force powers ive notice some trees where you can skip them but for example blade master you get rebuke and blade dancer you have to get cloak. well enough that complaining but I think the 4.0 skill trees were perfect it added uniqueness to almost every player and you can make assassin builds tank builds dps builds speed builds force builds and healing builds. i think 5.0 would be perfect if everything was the same except the lvls and skill tree.
unless im missing something

Rightpop

still tho kinda better than 5.0 ngl
Nah in 4.0 If you had 6k hp, you could do at least 700 a heavy and to be considered a tank you needed liken8k-9k hp and still do at least 600 a heavy it was insane I like 3.0 where you had 4.6k hp and did 550 a heavy and when you were a tank have 6.6k hp and do 450 a heavy. To me that was balanced, and if you were a force user, well you were a force user.