A conclusion

Caitlyn

Remember how I took a break for a month and I like to have... fun? You should try it instead of being butthurt when you get OT’d because you are bad
bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ur just toxic wtf. Rocky and Midas did fine idk what ur bitching about

Pallox

VIP
I have been emperor for a whole 6 days xD,DC,Viceroy,Both Princes,EC,Advsior,Templer (2nd in command of TG),Head of blade and EG
If we tryin to flaunt leadership, I have been emp for a week and a few days, both princes, vaylin, EC, JC, 2nd in command of TG, second in command of bladeborn, Dark Council, Emp's hand, Wrath, and intel director

Spectre8105

If we tryin to flaunt leadership, I have been emp for a week and a few days, both princes, vaylin, EC, JC, 2nd in command of TG, second in command of bladeborn, Dark Council, Emp's hand, Wrath, and intel director
Okay, but have you been exiled for a decade?

Faerie

VIP

Well my boyfriend is a superadmin. Suck on that

If I don't remember you as Emp, that likely means you were pretty bad. Secondly, Wrath and Hand were given to you literally out of desperation. XD Macklin gave you Wrath simply because you were the only choice after OTF left. "Leadership" is the wrong term to use for you my friend.

C

Charger_AU

I'm the son of mostly every egirl on the server and I'm the son of 2 Super Admins and Shepard and you don't see me getting special perms
So what you're telling me is you have a lot of repressed mommy and daddy issues? Do we need to put you into therapy son?

Tyr

VIP
My friend is the master of lightsaber forms and master of wisdom and roleplay suck on that