Abel's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abel

VIP
Player Information

Your name: High General Abel
Your steamID: STEAM_0:1:157559753 and https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198275385235/
Your current rank: Diamond VIP
Amount of Warns: 0

Player's Server Information

Rank you are applying for: Trial Moderator
Total time with the community (months): 8 months. Joined the server August of last year.
Current level within the server: 250

Administration Availability

What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.):
12 p.m. - 10 p.m. EST. I might be on a little longer, I have online school so home pretty much all day.
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.):
Saturday: 5:30 p.m. - 10:30 p.m.
Sunday: 10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
I have work both Saturdays and Sundays. I can give my schedule to the appropriate person.

Previous Administrative Experience

Server(s): SBS Hogwarts RP and ZephyrRP ImperialRP
Position(s): Admin | Super-Admin
Time as position(s): SBS: 4 months | Zephyr: 5-7 months
Brief overview of the position(s):
SBS: Trial Moderator for 1 week, Moderator 3 months, Admin 1 month.
As Trial Mod/Mod I was limited to only few commands. I was able to manage for what I had. Dealt with Map Exploiters, RDM, FailRP, Racism etc… As a Admin I had more commands, Dealt with things as I would above, also dealt with scripters, Ban/Warn Appeals.

Zephyr: I was Trial Moderator for 1 week. Then I became Moderator for about 2 months. Dealt with everything I did in SBS. Admin for 1 month, dealt with same things. Super-Admin for 3-4 months, I was able to do Ban/Warn Appeals.
Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

User Administrative Agreement

By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff

[X]
User Permission Clause

By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Abel], have permission from [Croc] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[X]
Player Interview

Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated): I think I should be accepted because I always am on training new initiates telling them rules, making sure they give themselves and others a good roleplay experience. I also try to better mine and other padawans teaching them combat and other things as well. I am a Org leader, so I have experience from not only previous staff experience, but also leading my fellow RT in battle as well. Other reasons are...
  • Activity
I am active pretty much all day, helping people in OOC or IC.
  • Response time
With my previous staff experience, I was pretty much looking for people in @Chat in my last staff experiences. I guarantee to help people as quickly as i can.
  • Placid
It's pretty much hard to upset or anger me. I can handle my situations with a clear head.
  • Determination
I try to better myself almost always, I’m always looking for new ways to approve
  • Honesty
If I broke a role as a User or Staff member I will always admit to things I did wrong, because I feel it betters me as a person.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.