Not open for further replies.

AbootZ

Steam Name: ★ Ⱥ ฿ Ø Ø ₮ Ƶ ★
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:80505392
CC Name: Hitoshura
Current names/ranks on server: Ardent Paladin Knight AbootZ, EE Knight AbootS
Level: 190
Number of warns (active/total): Active: 0 Total: 3
Time on Server (approx): About 3 to 4 months (don't know the exact time)

In your own words, describe what Gray Jedi means to you:
Gray Jedi to me are people who are of the light side than the dark, They learn from both factions, Gray Jedi are not with both forces they believe in other forces they have their own path, But they accept both Dark and The Light, They believe that both sides should go in the same path and make peace together, The grey balance between Dark and Light they are in the middle, Gray may help one side to defeat Eternal Empire or someone else, Gray may go against any faction they can work with both grey has trust from both factions.

Explain your goal as Gray Jedi:
As Gray Jedi i would like to communicate with both factions and learn more, i would like to come closer to the force and reach it, i want to have more time to think because as sith it takes lots of thinking and stress, i want all of that to leave and rest as Gray jedi, My goal is to learn both sides and understand stuff and make peace between everyone.

Explain why you feel you should be allowed to be Gray:
On my opinion sith are too harsh and all they want is power, i like sith but they are too harsh with everyone.
On the other hand Jedi are just breaking the their code everyday they don't folllow the rules but they have peace, some people get angry, and there is nice people.

Gray Jedi is the perfect place for me because they have peace and they understand the force i like they make peace between Sith and Jedi i want to be on both sides and learn more from both sides, Both have different learning. I have been playing on the server enough to find my side and i think Gray is the place for me i know the rules and what Every Faction is about and what they are reaching too, i am a person who doesn't like to break the rules and follows them, Gray is the perfect place for me.

Last edited:
P

Pallox

-1 the only few times I have seen you, you were toxic I don't think you will make a good grey. Also I have had tons of people say that you were mingy.

-1 Barely ever on and when you are, you are pretty insulting to people. Wouldn’t see you a good fit for the position.

Papi

VIP
+1 reasons stated by Ben and haven't ever really seen him minge so idk where people get this idea

Crys

Neutral He is quite active in EU time, but was minging during an event.

Last edited:

Aru

I've seen him on quite a bit, lately i have not seen him minge at all, he does quite well, he is active, rps and i think he will make it +1

Solomon

Hes on alot and he never minges i have no idea where thats coming from just a shitty reason to -1 beacuse they know there is no way they can prove them wrong with him being mingy part.

Status
Not open for further replies.