Steam Name - Aceverosi
Steam ID - STEAM_0:0:59515786
Ingame Name(s) and Ranks - NINQ OST Lord Ace Dovaro - Lord
Server Playtime - 40 Hours
Garry’s Mod Playtime - 3871 Hours
Warn Count - 0
Age - 20

ROLE SELECTION
Mark the role you are applying for with an X.

MERCENARY
[X]
Requires VIP

FORCE USER
[ ]
Requires VIP

CITIZEN
[ ]
Requires VIP

HERO CHARACTER
[ ]
Requires VIP & Hero Character Package

QUESTIONNAIRE
Event Character roles require a good amount of knowledge of lore, server history, and current server events.
Answer these questions as best you can to demonstrate these attributes.
Minimum effort will not be tolerated.

What interests you most in the Star Wars universe?

What interests me about the Star Wars universe was always the vastness of it. Things beyond our own time, such as lightsabers, guns that shoot lasers, and ships that can travel in outer space. As well as the unique characters that almost anyone can relate to in every show, movie, and comic. What interests me the most about the universe has always been the large open worlds and endless galaxies to travel or fight in. How the force travels through everything and the mysteries that still presents itself within it.

What is the name of your character, and what is their history?

The name of my character is Ace Do'vor, he is a Mandalorian foundling who was raised through clan Vizla after his world was decimated
from a war between the Jedi Republic and Sith Empire. He and his brother were reunited while being saved from clan Vizla. He swears no allegiance to either Sith or Jedi as he wasn't born Mandalorian but was raised through their customs and their way. He grew up to fight for his clan no matter the cost and holds two values close to him; Respect and Loyalty. He believes respect must be earned through battle or fighting alongside one another. Ace believes Loyalty should top anything as understanding one's origins is very important, as it flows through your blood and within you like the force. While with his Mandalorian clan, they trained him in every aspect, especially on how to fight saber users.

While growing up with his brother, started a crew with a few others so going on missions, doing jobs, and traveling would become easier, this crew of his is with other Mandalorian foundlings (Phoenixius Do'vor and Jeff Ikigai).

Once had his ship torn apart by jawas while on a mission, hence he prefers to not ride alone.

What drew you to the character role you have selected?

I can relate to this character as I share a lot of the same values. Without a group of people or someone to go back to, one may lose themself to their own trivial thoughts, which can cause someone to forget who they are and what purpose they serve.

What are your character’s main motivations, and how will you use that to drive your story?

The main motivations for Ace Do'vor are to find out why was his planet destroyed by war, and to make money for his clan regardless of who offers so long as it follows the way of Mandalore. I will use this to drive my story to find out who I truly politically belong with if it's serving the Sith or the Jedi while maintaining Mandalorian loyalty.

MERCENARY
Why has your character not joined either the Republic or Imperial military with their combat ability?

Ace Do'vor is not a fan of the politics between the Sith and Jedi (Due to the war), he shares similar values between the two but believes they're both filled with selfish and greedy leaders who want to only grow their own strength. He is currently interested in doing jobs, gaining money, weapons to support himself, and helping his Mandalorian clan and crew.

What is your character’s goal as a Mercenary?

To gain money to help himself, his clan, and his crew. He's not scared of any task and will dive headfirst to help anyone who is offering money. Ace Do'vor specializes in bounty hunting, recon, infiltration, guarding, and any task that may need someone who's willing to get the job done.

How will your character interact with the Republic and Empire?

My character will interact by offering his services (Bounty hunting, assisting on missions) to both sides as well causing tension to keep the business flowing while trying to keep an undercover outlook so he is not exiled from a planet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.