Acid's PK Order

Status
Not open for further replies.

acid

VIP
So I dont really know where to post this so im gonna post it here. So I was called down to Imperial Sanctum by the Empress. The Empress first made her guards,rocky, and some other people to drop me down to 100 hp. She then order a PK against me and right as she adverted it I died by Rocky. I had no time to request a trial by combat and was killed right away. In the rules it says "any person who has a PK order called on them has the opportunity to request trial by combat that HAS to be accepted by the person who calls the pk order." I didnt get opportunity to do that and I feel like I should get my 20 levels back and have a trial by combat. Thanks.

Oat man

Yes you did not have any time if you ask they have to say yes but they dont have to give you a chance to ask

IROCONIAN

+1 operating in the gray is for new or low ranking folks. DC needs to follow server rules as anyone else should.

IROCONIAN

Yes you did not have any time if you ask they have to say yes but they dont have to give you a chance to ask
when you are demoted you get the option of refusing. so PK order works the same way, you can defend yourself. it is clear they were preventing THIS from happening. pretty boss move imo

acid

VIP
They didnt tell me I was getting PKd, like she just adverted it and killed me right away. Me saying that I want a trial by combat was impossible. I got killed right as she adverted it.

IROCONIAN

pretty Boss Empress. operating like this during grace is the only time you could get away with it. open their hearts and minds or take their heads and homes.

but overall Dick move and not following Reborn rules. also maybe two people could consistently defeat you that is on dc...so being good is a bad idea?

Spectre8105

To clarify, this is l legal, if they can kill you before you can challenge, tough luck.

I overall disagree with the rule, but that's how it is

Okeas

VIP
Trial by Combat rule aside. No PK order was even made before attacking you. There was no reason for it. I think it's technically ARDM.

I'll speak with Shepard.
Honestly I hate to say it but I'm pretty sure Shepard has been in the room when this has happened so there is probably some dumb reason for it.

Drax

VIP
It was ARDM to bring you down to 100 hp, and you should've had your normal health so you had time to challenge. We'll see what news miles comes back with from Shepard though.

Highlord Miles

Founder
VIP
Alright. I spoke to Shepard. So since you were arrested, and binded, they had the ability to drop your health. It's sort of a loophole in the rules, but there isn't much that can be done.

It's considered an execution.

acid

VIP
Alright. I spoke to Shepard. So since you were arrested, and binded, they had the ability to drop your health. It's sort of a loophole in the rules, but there isn't much that can be done.

It's considered an execution.
Okay well thanks for your reply, wasnt really sure about the rules with my situation. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.